Sentences with Knife, Sentences about Knife in English
1. This knife is dull.
2. We need a sharp knife.
3. Mary pulled out a knife.
4. How much does this knife cost?
5. Mother cut the cheese with a knife.
6. I’ll have to confiscate your knife.
7. I always carry a small pocketknife.
8. Samuel carved his name in a tree with a knife.
9. There never was a good knife made of bad steel.
10. This is my knife. It is very sharp and very eager to hurt you.
11. Nothing thicker than a knife‘s blade separates happiness from melancholy.
12. Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it.
13. When one consorts with assassins, one must expect to dance along the edge of a knife once or twice.
14. Fill your bowl to the brim and it will spill. Keep sharpening your knife and it will blunt. (Lao Tzu)
15. Where I come from, we’re more about efficiency,’ he replies. ‘A knife like this’ll skewer food, smear butter, and slit throats all at the same time.