Sentences with invent, Past and Past Participle Form Of invent V1 V2 V3
Sentences with invent
1. They invented the car.
2. Who invented bifocals?
3. That man invented the wheel.
4. Edison invented the lightbulb.
5. They invented a new drug in America.
6. Necessity is the mother of invention.
7. Whenever ideas fail, men invent words.
8. Mothers are the necessity of invention.
9. Many inventions emerged in those years.
10. God invented concubinage, satan marriage.
11. Technology has to be invented or adopted.
12. We have never tried to invent something new.
13. The usefulness of inventions is indisputable.
14. Rick has been trying to invent the new machine.
15. Music was invented to confirm human loneliness.
16. Steve has been trying to invent the new machine.
17. The ingenious boy won a prize for his invention.
18. The invention of the transistor marked a new era.
19. The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
20. Another meaning of invention is cultural invention.
21. When the enemy has no face, society will invent one.
22. To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.
23. Several concepts may be considered when thinking about invention.
24. I don’t know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!
25. Respect was invented to cover the empty place where love should be.
26. If a picture is worth a thousand words, why did God invent captions?
27. Take a picture of this so Isaac can see it when they invent robot eyes.
28. If only there could be an invention that bottled up a memory, like scent.
29. An invention is a unique or novel device, method, composition or process.
30. Parents were invented to make children happy by giving them something to ignore.
31. The most technologically efficient machine that man has ever invented is the book.
32. If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
33. If you get simple beauty and naught else, you get about the best thing God invents.
34. Disadvantages emerge as we develop inventions that make life easier in modern times.
35. I’ve never quite understood why people marry marriage is just an invented structure.
36. If scientists hadn’t invented the cures for the illnesses, a lot of people would have died.
37. Invent your world. Surround yourself with people, color, sounds, and work that nourish you.
38. Until we invent telepathy, books are our best choice for understanding the rest of humanity.
39. 3.If scientists hadn’t invented the cures for the illnesses, a lot of people would have died.
40. The term invention is also an important legal concept and central to patent law systems worldwide.
41. All perceiving is also thinking, all reasoning is also intuition, all observation is also invention.
42. However, the traveller seriously claimed that he would go to the future with the help of his invention.
43. Art is beauty, the perpetual invention of detail, the choice of words, the exquisite care of execution.
44. Man is so intelligent that he feels impelled to invent theories to account for what happens in the world.
45. Ben Franklin may have discovered electricity- but it is the man who invented the meter who made the money.
46. Perhaps I know best why it is man alone who laughs he alone suffers so deeply that he had to invent laughter.
47. Perhaps I know best why it is man alone who laughs; he alone suffers so deeply that he had to invent laughter.
48. The DVD is a digital optical disc data storage format invented and developed in 1995 and released in late 1996.
49. In the name of Hypocrites, doctors have invented the most exquisite form of torture ever known to man: survival.
50. We need to remember that we are all created creative and can invent new scenarios as frequently as they are needed.
51. Both optimists and pessimists contribute to society. The optimist invents the aeroplane, the pessimist the parachute.
52. Books: a beautifully browsable invention that needs no electricity and exists in a readable form no matter what happens.
53. People have a habit of inventing fictions they will believe wholeheartedly in order to ignore the truth they cannot accept.
54. This is the patent age of new inventions for killing bodies, and for saving souls. All propagated with the best intentions.
55. I write the vocals last, because I wanted to invent the music first and push the music to the level that I had to compete against it.
56. Authors were shy, unsociable creatures, atoning for their lack of social aptitude by inventing their own companions and conversations.
57. I have terrible hearing trouble. I have unwittingly helped to invent and refine a type of music that makes its principal proponents deaf.
58. We believe that if men have the talent to invent new machines that put men out of work, they have the talent to put those men back to work.