Sentences with Aren’t, Sentences about Aren’t
1. We aren’t dead yet.
2. Aren’t they adorable?
3. You’re shy, aren’t you?
4. I’m in trouble, aren’t I?
5. I’m late again, aren’t I?
6. Why aren’t buyers here yet?
7. Aren’t you enjoying yourself?
8. You’re depressed, aren’t you?
9. A lot of people aren’t happy.
10. You’re very brave, aren’t you?
11. Minors aren’t allowed to enter.
12. You’re very confident, aren’t you?
13. “Why aren’t you smiling?” he asked.
14. People aren’t either wicked or noble.
15. You’re a very curious guy, aren’t you?
16. Men aren’t necessities. They’re luxuries.
17. Half the lies they tell about me aren’t true.
18. If you aren’t going all the way, why go at all?
19. I’m worried about parents who aren’t parenting.
20. There aren’t any signs that Steve has been here.
21. Your brother’s friends aren’t his only supporters.
22. Don’t forget, old people aren’t always wiser than young people.
23. Cheating and lying aren’t struggles, they’re reasons to break up.
24. Many people die at twenty five and aren’t buried until they are seventy five.
25. Books are wonderful, aren’t they?’ she said to the vice-chancellor who concurred.
26. Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the paren’t of all the others.
27. But we aren’t transparent. If we want someone to know us, we have to tell them stuff.
28. Stories aren’t the beauty of what did happen. They’re the beauty of what could happen.
29. Many folks think they aren’t good at earning money, when what they don’t know is how to use it.
30. You use your money to buy privacy because during most of your life you aren’t allowed to be normal.
31. As far as the men who are running for president are concerned, they aren’t even people I would date.
32. If you aren’t on Goodreads, you should be. I’ve said it before, it’s like Facebook for readers on crack.
33. Can miles truly separate you from friends… If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?
34. The Death Eaters can’t all be pure-blood, there aren’t enough pure-blood wizards left,” said Hermione stubbornly.
35. Gold medals aren’t really made of gold. They’re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
36. There’s an easygoing nature that comes with a perspective of things that aren’t as important as we make them sometimes.
37. The worst wounds, the deadliest of them, aren’t the ones people see on the outside. They’re the ones that make us bleed internally.
38. “You’re in deep with me, aren’t you, baby?” I whispered my question just to confirm. “Drowning.” he whispered back.” (Kristen Ashley)
39. The time that people aren’t expecting what’s going to happen, I find that’s the best time to really cause the damage that needs to be done.
40. My mum told me to have patience. It’s about realising that when things aren’t going the way you want them to, or you don’t have inspiration, it will come.
41. Beauty comes from a life well lived. If you’ve lived well, your smile lines are in the right places, and your frown lines aren’t too bad, what more do you need?
42. I’ve changed my life in a lot of ways. I’m a mom, a wife, and a Christian. Some of the things I expressed in my early 20s aren’t what I care to express right now.
43. On both ‘The Bachelor’ and ‘The Bachelorette,’ it seems like proposing marriage is equivalent to saying, ‘Let’s date.’ Everyone knows those aren’t the same things.
44. Leaders aren’t born they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that’s the price well have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal.
45. Criminals are never very amusing. It’s because they’re failures. Those who make real money aren’t counted as criminals. This is a class distinction, not an ethical problem.
46. I’m just part of a tradition of people who aren’t pleased. I would never think anyone else who has the same attitude was getting it from me. I’d just think they’re… sensible.
47. I won’t say there aren’t any Harvard graduates who have never asserted a superior attitude. But they have done so to our great embarrassment and in no way represent the Harvard I know.
48. I just try to play music from my heart and bring as much beauty as I can to as many people as I can. Just give them other alternatives, especially people who aren’t exposed to creative music.
49. A lot of times I find that people who are blessed with the most talent don’t ever develop that attitude, and the ones who aren’t blessed in that way are the most competitive and have the biggest heart.
50. The days of our lives, for all of us, are numbered. We know that. And yes, there are certainly times when we aren’t able to muster as much strength and patience as we would like. It’s called being human.
51. More and more couples are having this negotiation or discussion, but I’m still amazed at the number who aren’t and where the cultural norm sort of kicks in and they just assume that mom’s got to be the one who stays home, not dad.
52. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren’t enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.
53. No matter how good you are, at some point your kids are gonna have to create their own independence and think that Mom and Dad aren’t cool, just to establish themselves. That’s what adolescence is about. They’re gonna go through that no matter what.
54. We don’t do things we aren’t good at by nature. I wouldn’t play basketball because I’m only 5′ 1\”. Find what you enjoy – whether it’s racing, flying a helicopter, being a doctor, or stitching clothes together. Once you’ve done that, you have the passion you need.
55. A lot of people in the media, and some everyday people, really aren’t in search of the truth. They’re in search of something worse than that. Money, yeah. I think the media’s the kind of a thing where the truth doesn’t win, because it’s no fun. The truth’s no fun.
56. Most of us really aren’t horribly unique. There are 6 billion of us. Put ’em all in one room and very few would stand out as individuals. So maybe we ought to think of worth in terms of our ability to get along as a part of nature, rather than being the lords over nature.
57. It would be great to do another television show that was a multi-camera because the hours are so wonderful and you can be a good mom at the same time. The problem is, there aren’t a lot of multi-camera shows that I personally like. My aesthetic is more geared toward single-camera shows.