Sentences with invite, Past and Past Participle Form Of invite V1 V2 V3
Sentences with invite
1. I’m glad I invited you.
2. I wonder who to invite.
3. Are you going to invite them?
4. Paul did not expect to be invited.
5. The attorney invited us to his room.
6. She has invited Bruce as well as Billy.
7. Even if they invite me, I won’t go there.
8. They are delighted at having been invited.
9. He was invited to be the chairman of the club.
10. Alex and I are delighted at having been invited.
11. My daughter will invite her friends to the house.
12. He invited his neighbors for the New Year’s Eve party.
13. Let’s check off the names of the people to be invited.
14. He invited his neighbors for the New Year’s Eve party.
15. The corporation invited bids for the construction project.
16. They didn’t go to the party, even though they were invited.
17. Your father invited the former love of your life in for pie.
18. Prince used to call me up 3am in the morning and invite me to hear some of his new songs.
19. We have nothing in our history or position to invite aggression we have everything to beckon us to the cultivation of relations of peace and amity with all nations.
20. There’s something about music that encourages people to want to know more about the person that made it, and where it was recorded, what year it was done, what they were listening to, and all this kind of stuff. There’s something that invites all this obsessive behavior.