Sentences with insure, Past and Past Participle Form Of insure V1 V2 V3
Sentences with insure
1. I’d like to insure my luggage.
2. To insure peace of mind ignore the rules and regulations.
3. We must make it an imperative duty of our government to protect the gifts which Nature has bestowed on America and to insure the maintenance of a clean, healthy, wholesome environment for our people.
4. In our own state, we came up with, I think, what was a very novel approach to closing the gap on the uninsured. To harmonize medical records – which was a major step in getting costs out of the system.
5. Now it is evident that a little insight into the customs of every people is necessary to insure a kindly communication this, joined with patience and kindness, will seldom fail with the natives of the interior.
6. If you are worried about job security and do not have an adequate emergency fund (ideally eight months’ worth of living expenses stashed away in a federally insured bank or credit union), you need to focus more on saving money than paying down the balance on your credit cards.