Sentences with Bring, Past and Past Participle Form Of Bring V1 V2 V3
Meaning: Take or go with (someone or something) to a place.
Sentences with Bring
- I brought the blueprints.
- I’ve brought you something.
- We want to bring Tom here.
- Alex didn’t bring a camera.
- Jessica was brought up by him.
- I knew you’d bring that up.
- Alex brought up the subject.
- Samuel brought forth a new line of the car design.
- Her reckless driving brought about an accident.
- Should I bring the car back with a empty tank?
- A crisis can bring out the best in people.