Sentences with Grow, Past and Past Participle Form Of Grow V1 V2 V3
Meaning: (of a living thing) undergo natural development by increasing in size and changing physically; progress to maturity.
Sentences with Grow
- I like to watch plants grow. It is interesting!
- How quickly my children grew up!
- Her hair grows very fast.
- The 6 ways to grow a company.
- I want to grow my business immediately.
- I grew up here.
- Samuel grew a mustache.
- George grew up in Texas.
- I grow many kinds of roses.
- Where in Unites State did you grow up?
- We grow wheat here.
- I have three grown sons.
- I didn’t grow up in Paris.
- I grew up in the mountains.
- What do you grow on your farm?
- My brother grew up in a little village.