Sentences with They’re, Sentences about They’re
1. They’re immune.
2. They’re upstairs.
3. They’re amateurs.
4. They’re not stupid.
5. They’re both empty.
6. They’re both quiet.
7. They’re under arrest.
8. They’re able to sing.
9. They’re not home yet.
10. They’re tempting fate.
11. They’re conscientious.
12. They’re all pros here.
13. They’re both laughing.
14. They’re not responding.
15. They’re total opposites.
16. They’re hiding in the woods.
17. They’re on pins and needles.
18. They’re going to destroy it.
19. They’re intelligent children.
20. They’re talking with each other.
21. They’re wearing expensive clothes.
22. They’re just out of my price range.
23. They’re having extreme money problems.
24. They’re buddies from my technical school.
25. Men aren’t necessities. They’re luxuries.
26. They’re constructing a bridge over the river.
27. My movies are okay, but they’re not my specials.
28. Well, everyone likes movies when they’re a little kid.
29. Maybe everyone can live beyond what they’re capable of.
30. I love him so much, but what they’re doing is not nice.
31. Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they’re yours.
32. I love him so much, but what they’re doing is not elegant.
33. Cheating and lying aren’t struggles, they’re reasons to break up.
34. Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep.
35. People don’t notice whether it’s winter or summer when they’re happy.
36. Bagel in the morning is the ultimate breakfast for me they’re just good.
37. Muslims have a very bad attitude to homosexuality, they’re very intolerant.
38. Parents are not interested in justice, they’re interested in peace and quiet.
39. So many things are possible just as long as you don’t know they’re impossible.
40. They’re shooting at us,” I said incredulously. “They’re actually shooting at us!
41. I blame it on Twilight. In real life, vampires only sparkle when they’re on fire.
42. They’re just variations of the same love. Variations of the same desire to be close.
43. Movies are not scripts – movies are films they’re not books, they’re not the theatre.
44. Stories aren’t the beauty of what did happen. They’re the beauty of what could happen.
45. Nobody wakes up in the morning thinking, ‘I’m a bad guy.’ They think they’re the right guy.
46. Italian men do appreciate beautiful women. They’re not afraid of the beauty, which is nice.
47. Blondes make the best victims. They’re like virgin snow that shows up the bloody footprints.
48. Commitments are one of the worst things to have in the music business. They’re very annoying.
49. Trust your hunches. They’re usually based on facts filed away just below the conscious level.
50. I never trust people with no appetite. It’s like they’re always holding something back on you.
51. Employees make the best dates. You don’t have to pick them up and they’re always tax-deductible.
52. If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they’re yours; if they don’t they never were.
53. They’re the first crew I’ve ever had and most of them even call me Captain. I’m going to miss them.
54. If you love someone, set them free. If they come back, they’re yours; if they don’t, they never were.
55. Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.
56. Life’s challenges are not supposed to paralyse you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.
57. I wonder how many people don’t get the one they want, but end up with the one they’re supposed to be with.
58. We used to play music for fun. Much more than now. Now nobody picks up a guitar unless they’re paid for it.
59. Men act out like they’re horrified by marriage, but when they find the woman of their dreams, they love it.
60. There are movies where we are interested in seeing people’s lives without agreeing with what they’re doing.
61. Gold medals aren’t really made of gold. They’re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.
62. I’ve learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you’ll miss them when they’re gone from your life.
63. Gardeners are good at nurturing, and they have a great quality of patience, they’re tender. They have to be persistent.
64. I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. They wake up in the morning and that’s the best they’re going to feel all day.
65. People are going deaf because music is played louder and louder, but because they’re going deaf, it has to be played louder still.
66. The worst wounds, the deadliest of them, aren’t the ones people see on the outside. They’re the ones that make us bleed internally.
67. A development deal is where they’re giving you recording time and money to record, but not promising that they’ll put an album out.
68. Men make angry music and it’s called rock-and-roll; women include anger in their vocabulary and suddenly they’re angry and militant.
69. I love movies that make me cry, because they’re tapping into a real emotion in me, and I always think afterwards: how did they do that?
70. There will come a time when it isn’t ‘They’re spying on me through my phone’ anymore. Eventually, it will be ‘My phone is spying on me’.
71. A lot of times, women don’t get the male perspective in regards to a relationship, what men go through when they’re not really dealing well.
72. You take somebody that cries their goddam eyes out over phoney stuff in the movies, and nine times out of ten they’re mean bastards at heart.
73. It’s like why people read scary books or go see scary movies. Because it creates a distance. They’re scared, but they’re not going to get hurt.
74. Every cliche about kids is true they grow up so quickly, you blink and they’re gone, and you have to spend the time with them now. But that’s a joy.
75. Movies are not about the weekend that they’re released, and in the grand scheme of things, that’s probably the most unimportant time of a film’s life.
76. Surround yourself with good people. Whether they’re the best or not, people are capable of learning if they’ve got good hearts and they’re good souls.
77. It’s a question of keeping one’s eyes and ears open and watching how other people play the game. They’re watching me too, to see what my attitude is like.
78. My mom and dad played this music all the time when I was growing up, so to me songs by Jerry Lee and Fats Domino are the classics, they’re the best songs ever.
79. How do people relate to movies now, when they’re on portable devices or streaming them? It’s not as much about going to the movies. That experience has changed.
80. This generation… they have a different attitude. Instead of sitting and watching something, they want to be a part of it – they’re very hedonistic and sensual.
81. Mmm….she’s doomed! You’re doomed!! They’re all doomed! Notice I didn’t specify what kind of doom, so no matter what happens, I predicted it. How very WISE of me.
82. The movies have got more corporate, they’re making fewer movies in general, and those they are making are all $200-$300m tent-pole releases that eat up all the oxygen.
83. It’s interesting to wake up at 3 in the morning by someone saying they’re a reporter and they want to know how you feel. I felt fine, but I said, ‘Well, why do you ask?’
84. Criminals are never very amusing. It’s because they’re failures. Those who make real money aren’t counted as criminals. This is a class distinction, not an ethical problem.
85. With just about every player in Australia, his whole goal and ambition is to play for Australia. That’s why they’re playing first class cricket. It’s just a different attitude.
86. I’m just part of a tradition of people who aren’t pleased. I would never think anyone else who has the same attitude was getting it from me. I’d just think they’re… sensible.
87. I think people need to have fun with whatever they’re doing – makeup, their clothes, music, live shows – anything you don’t need to take too seriously, don’t take too seriously.
88. The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they’re okay, then it’s you.
89. Our parents are obviously proud, but they’re still trying to get used to the fact that we’re in a band. I have a feeling my mom would actually like One Direction if I wasn’t in it!
90. Ninety percent of all music is always crap, and when too many people decide they’re going to have guitar bands, then ninety percent of them are going to be crap. It’s just a given law.
91. Everyone you meet is a part of your journey, but not all of them are meant to stay in your life. Some people are just passing through to bring you gifts; either they’re blessings or lessons.
92. It seems that American patriotism measures itself against an outcast group. The right Americans are the right Americans because they’re not like the wrong Americans, who are not really Americans.
93. I don’t know many women who can relate to Sharon Stone and the kind of movies she does. I don’t know a lot of guys who can relate to Tom Cruise’s movies because they’re on a kind of fantastic level.
94. What has happened is that to some degree they have taken an attitude where they don’t listen to demos of diverse subject matters. They’re looking for demos like the record the guy on the left just did.
95. I know that. I’m having a ball. I’m not slap happy. I’m just filled up with joy and with peace and with all kinds of things that have eluded me for quite a few years. And they’re back and they’re thriving.
96. It’s like those high-school yearbook photos that everyone would rather not see: Oh my God, look at that mullet hair. I have those photos too, but for me, they’re, like, entire movies. And they show them on cable.
97. There are a lot of female artists my age around at the moment, but they’re all American and blonde and blue-eyed and smiley. I’m totally the opposite of that. I want to show a bit more attitude and I have an opinion.
98. Women’s fashion is a subtle form of bondage. It’s men’s way of binding them. We put them in these tight, high-heeled shoes, we make them wear these tight clothes and we say they look sexy. But they’re actually tied up.
99. You know when you’re young and you see a play in high school, and the guys all have gray in their hair and they’re trying to be old men and they have no idea what that’s like? It’s just that stupid the other way around.
100. I’ll get up in the morning while they’ve all got hangovers and run my 5 miles. But the women who do run are usually 10 years younger than me and they’re really obsessed about running. That’s all they do. They’re really boring.
101. I love romantic comedies. They’re for me the easiest thing to do and the most natural to do. There’s nothing natural about holding an uzi hanging out of a moving van shooting at people. That’s not second nature to me, thank God.
102. I have three daughters, so I can’t be as tough as I want to be. When you have kids – especially daughters – they know how to work you. They’re a lot smarter than we are, that’s for sure. But I’ll be more tough on their boyfriends.
103. A lot of us grow up and we grow out of the literal interpretation that we get when we’re children, but we bear the scars all our life. Whether they’re scars of beauty or scars of ugliness, it’s pretty much in the eye of the beholder.
104. My dad had this philosophy that if you tell children they’re beautiful and wonderful then they believe it, and they will be. So I never thought I was unattractive. But I was never one of the girls at school who had lots of boyfriends.
105. When I get recognized for ‘Twilight,’ it’s usually a teenage girl, and they’re usually really loud. So it certainly feels like I get recognized the most from that, but it could just be because of the nature of how vocal those fans are.
106. We still have people in the active duty, and if people are feeling ill, if they’re experiencing various symptoms and they’re still in the active duty, they’re less likely to come forward because that could result in their medical discharge.
107. But of course when people watch morning television, Terry, it’s a very different animal. You know, they’re running around, they’re getting their kids ready for school, they’re probably doing eight million things, they’re brushing their teeth.
108. I spend as much time with my kids as any mom who stays home. I only work during the hours they’re at school, but there is always the sense of trying to catch up with all their stuff and not only organize my work life but also their school lives.
109. The crew are the faces you see every morning and last at night before you go home. I spend more time with those people than I do with my friends and family, so they’re forever a part of you and who you become as an actor so I hope I see them again.
110. No matter how good you are, at some point your kids are gonna have to create their own independence and think that Mom and Dad aren’t cool, just to establish themselves. That’s what adolescence is about. They’re gonna go through that no matter what.
111. It’s simple: You get a part. You play a part. You play it well. You do your work and you go home. And what is wonderful about movies is that once they’re done, they belong to the people. Once you make it, it’s what they see. That’s where my head is at.
112. There’s some things you just have to live with. Like twelve cars camping outside your house, and when you wake up in the morning, they’re going to follow you wherever you go. It helps that I live in Valencia. It eliminates some. But they’re still here.
113. Whether it’s a 16-year old girl, or a mom, or a guy, or anybody, as long as they come up and they’re excited to meet me ’cause they’ve had some sort of relationship with something I’ve created, it’s the coolest thing ever. It never gets old. It’s awesome.
114. I think no artist can claim to have any access to the truth, or an authentic version of an event. But obviously they have slightly better means at their disposal because they have their art to energize whatever it is they’re trying to write about. They have music.
115. A lot of people in the media, and some everyday people, really aren’t in search of the truth. They’re in search of something worse than that. Money, yeah. I think the media’s the kind of a thing where the truth doesn’t win, because it’s no fun. The truth’s no fun.
116. Dad needs to show an incredible amount of respect and humor and friendship toward his mate so the kids understand their parents are sexy, they’re fun, they do things together, they’re best friends. Kids learn by example. If I respect Mom, they’re going to respect Mom.
117. If you do your research on hot springs all over the world, they’re usually places of peace. People, even in warring nations and so forth, they’ll go and live in peace together around the hot springs, which were always considered medicinal. I firmly believe in water therapy.
118. If we became students of Malcolm X, we would not have young black men out there killing each other like they’re killing each other now. Young black men would not be impregnating young black women at the rate going on now. We’d not have the drugs we have now, or the alcoholism.
119. As a physician and as a pilot, I think it lets me be a pretty good translator having one foot in the medical world and one foot in the flying world. Sometimes when the medical guys come in and speak medical stuff to the pilots, the pilots really don’t know what they’re saying.
120. I love art dealers. In some ways, they’re my favorite people in the art world. Really. I love that they put their money where their taste is, create their own aesthetic universes, support artists, employ people, and do all of this while letting us see art for free. Many are visionaries.
121. The Palestinians want a state, but they have to give peace in return. What they’re trying to do in the United Nations is to get a state without giving Israel peace or giving Israel peace and security. And I think that’s, that’s wrong. That should not succeed. That should, that should fail.
122. Somehow, the greater the public opposition to the health care bill, the more determined they seem to force it on us anyway. Their attitude shows Washington at its very worst – the presumption that they know best, and they’re going to get their way whether the American people like it or not.
123. I’m sure there were times when I wish I had thought, ‘Gosh, that might really embarrass mom and dad,’ but our parents didn’t raise us to think about them. They’re very selfless and they wanted us to have as normal of a college life as possible. So really, we didn’t think of any repercussions.
124. Vampires are so old that they don’t need to impress anyone anymore. They’re comfortable in their own skin. It’s this enigmatic strength that’s very romantic and old-fashioned. I think it goes back to something of a Victorian attitude of finding a strong man who’s going to look after his woman.
125. It’s interesting when people make comments about celebrities’ weight gain or lack of weight gain as if they’re a medical professional that’s treating that celebrity. Like, ‘This doctor does not treat Jessica Simpson, but thinks her weight is unhealthy.’ If you don’t treat her, then how do you know?