Sentences with Prepared, Sentences about Prepared in English
1. Mother prepared us lunch.
2. I wasn’t prepared for this.
3. We prepared these sentences.
4. We weren’t prepared for this.
5. We prepared snacks beforehand.
6. Equipment needs to be prepared.
7. I prepared you a wonderful dinner.
8. Steve prepared for his imminent departure.
9. Steve is prepared to accept the consequences.
10. We had prepared their rooms before my family came.
11. I am prepared for the worst, but hope for the best.
12. They have to be prepared to cope with violent storms.
13. The singer will have been prepared until the concert.
14. The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend.
15. I will have prepared breakfast by the time the children wake up.
16. Rather than wishing for change, you first must be prepared to change.
17. If I had known you were coming I would have prepared a delicious meal.
18. To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace.
19. All men are prepared to accomplish the incredible if their ideals are threatened.
20. He asked me to marry him today, however, he also prepared a beautiful organization.
21. No sensible man ever engages, unprepared, in a fencing match of words with a woman.
22. 4.He asked me to marry him today, however, he also prepared a beautiful organization.
23. My mother will not have prepared breakfast by the time my father and brother wake up.
24. Let us live as people who are prepared to die, and die as people who are prepared to live.
25. Nothing is ever done in this world until men are prepared to kill one another if it is not done.
26. The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
27. A heart well prepared for adversity in bad times hopes, and in good times fears for a change in fortune.
28. Men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage – they’ve experienced pain and bought jewelry.
29. If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
30. Technically, I am unarmed. But no one should ever underestimate the harm that fingernails can do. Especially if the target is unprepared.
31. Our world, moon, Jupiter, and the other planets revolve around the sun. professor always comes to class late to be fully prepared for his students.
32. As you know from school, it’s when you have not prepared for the test that you have the fear of failing. And if you have prepared, even if you fail, you’ve done your best.
33. Reason is an action of the mind knowledge is a possession of the mind but faith is an attitude of the person. It means you are prepared to stake yourself on something being so.