Sentences with Map, Sentences about Map in English
1. Can you show me on the map?
2. I spread the big map on the table.
3. Can you draw me a map of your street?
4. What do these dots represent on the map?
5. I could kick myself for not bringing a map.
6. The blue lines on the map represent rivers.
7. I could not find the location of our house from the map.
8. That was barley a blip on the map. That didn’t even leave a trace on anyone.
9. You can map your life through your favorite movies, and no two people’s maps will be the same.
10. We all live inside the terrible engine of authority, and it grinds and shrieks and burns so that no one will say: lines on maps are silly.
11. A civilized nation can have no enemies, and one cannot draw a line across a map, a line that doesn’t even exist in nature and say that the ugly enemy lives on the one side, and good friends live on the other.
12. So, we just kind of created our own thing and that’s part of the beauty of Athens: is that it’s so off the map and there’s no way you could ever be the East Village or an L.A. scene or a San Francisco scene, that it just became its own thing.
13. It is generally recognised that women are better than men at languages, personal relations and multi-tasking, but less good at map-reading and spatial awareness. It is therefore not unreasonable to suppose that women might be less good at mathematics and physics.