Sentences with Lawyer, Sentences about Lawyer in English
1. Frank is a lawyer by profession.
2. I demand to speak with my lawyer.
3. Defense lawyers appealed for mercy.
4. A lawyer never goes to law himself.
5. I will establish myself as a lawyer.
6. The lawyer decided to appeal the case.
7. Compromise is the best and cheapest lawyer.
8. I think it’s time for me to consult a lawyer.
9. He clung to the hope that he could be a lawyer.
10. Steve clung to the hope that he could be a lawyer.
11. A lawyer with his briefcase can steal more than a hundred men with guns.
12. My father still is a lawyer, and my mom was a teacher and then later a career counselor.
13. Dad and mom would have preferred that I be a doctor, a lawyer, a scientist, or a great humanitarian.
14. The doctor sees all the weakness of mankind the lawyer all the wickedness, the theologian all the stupidity.
15. Superstar lawyers and math whizzes and software entrepreneurs appear at first blush to lie outside ordinary experience.
16. Medical liability reform is not a Republican or Democrat issue or even a doctor versus lawyer issue. It is a patient issue.
17. Doctors are just the same as lawyers the only difference is that lawyers merely rob you, whereas doctors rob you and kill you too.
18. Divorce lawyers stoke anger and fear in their clients, knowing that as long as the conflicts remain unresolved the revenue stream will keep flowing.
19. Where there are too many policemen, there is no liberty. Where there are too many soldiers, there is no peace. Where there are too many lawyers, there is no justice.
20. It’s the beauty and curse of doing a daily show. Some days you’ve got nothing to talk about and other days Dick Cheney shoots his lawyer in the face and everyone is happy.
21. But the fact is, I’m not work-identified. I’m not a lawyer or a writer. I’m a mom, and I’m a woman, and that’s the kind of people I want to see in books in the starring role.
22. But the person who scored well on an SAT will not necessarily be the best doctor or the best lawyer or the best businessman. These tests do not measure character, leadership, creativity, perseverance.
23. My dad is a lawyer and my mom is an artist. So growing up was exactly what it sounds like – strict household but a lot of creativity. They are so psyched that I get to make music for a living. My parents rule.
24. I failed the LSAT. Basically, if I had not failed, I’d have been a lawyer and there would be no Spanx. I think failure is nothing more than life’s way of nudging you that you are off course. My attitude to failure is not attached to outcome, but in not trying. It is liberating.