Sentences with initially, Sentences about initially in English
1. We travel, initially, to lose ourselves; and we travel, next to find ourselves.
2. Most enjoyable activities are not natural; they demand an effort that initially one is reluctant to make.
3. I would say that the thrust of my life has been initially about getting free, and then realizing that my freedom is not independent of everybody else.
4. If you want to live within the definition of your own truth, you have to choose to go through the initially painful and ultimately comforting process of finding it.
5. I should have been out there having a wild time like all the other girls my age, but I wasn’t. I was going home every night to what was, initially, a very happy marriage.
6. In order to share one’s true brilliance one initially has to risk looking like a fool: genius is like a wheel that spins so fast, it at first glance appears to be sitting still.
7. I think the reaction to a World War II situation would be the same today as it was in 1942. Initially, people would question, but once patriotism got stirred up, the whole thing would gather momentum and we’d all pull together.