Sentences with impossible, Sentences about impossible in English
1. It’s absolutely impossible.
2. Your idea is absolutely impossible.
3. Whoso loves, believes the impossible.
4. It’s impossible to get along with her.
5. We found it impossible to persuade him.
6. It is impossible to love and to be wise.
7. Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.
8. Parenting is an impossible job at any age.
9. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
10. With love and patience, nothing is impossible.
11. There is nothing impossible to him who will try.
12. It’s impossible for the bird to escape from the trap.
13. Any other impossible feats you’d like us to accomplish?
14. It’s impossible to put yourself first when you’re a mom.
15. Pam tried to lift the box, but found it impossible to do.
16. True freedom is impossible without a mind made free by discipline.
17. It is impossible to feel grateful and depressed in the same moment.
18. Without faith, nothing is possible. With it, nothing is impossible.
19. Success is determined by those whom prove the impossible, possible.
20. It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows.
21. Men like me are impossible until the day when they become necessary.
22. It’s impossible to compete with the dead. I wished I could stop trying.
23. So many things are possible just as long as you don’t know they’re impossible.
24. It is impossible to experience one’s death objectively and still carry a tune.
25. Perhaps it’s impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be.
26. Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
27. This meeting was arranged 2 months in advance and it is impossible for us to postpone.
28. One is called to live nonviolently, even if the change one works for seems impossible.
29. When a man or woman is truly honest, it is virtually impossible to insult them personally.
30. Nothing is more imminent than the impossible . . . what we must always foresee is the unforeseen.
31. But depression is so insidious, and it compounds daily, that it’s impossible to ever see the end.
32. Whenever you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
33. We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.
34. What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.
35. I feel a lot of complicated feelings like nonexists, and it is impossible for me to analyze my psychology.
36. All that is necessary is to accept the impossible, do without the indispensable, and bear the intolerable.
37. It is impossible to practice parliamentary politics without having patience, decency, politeness and courtesy.
38. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
39. I think peace should be done not only among governments but among people. It was impossible before the Facebook.
40. There’s a beauty to wisdom and experience that cannot be faked. It’s impossible to be mature without having lived.
41. When you’re at peace with yourself and love your self, it is virtually impossible to do things to yourself that are destructive.
42. Only those who attempt the absurd…will achieve the impossible. I think …I think it’s in my basement…Let me go upstairs and check.
43. It has become impossible to give up the enterprise of disarmament without abandoning the whole great adventure of building up a collective peace system.
44. It is impossible to exaggerate the wide, and widening, gulf between the American attitude on the Iraq war and the view from our friends across the Atlantic.
45. Never tell a young person that anything cannot be done. God may have been waiting centuries for someone ignorant enough of the impossible to do that very thing.
46. You and I are stuck with the necessity of taking the worst of two evils or none at all. So-I’m taking the immature Democrat as the best of the two. Nixon is impossible.
47. For most people, we often marvel at the beauty of a sunrise or the magnificence of a full moon, but it is impossible to fathom the magnitude of the universe that surrounds us.
48. As soon as I began, it seemed impossible to write fast enough – I wrote faster than I would write a letter – two thousand to three thousand words in a morning, and I cannot help it.
49. While not impossible, it is especially challenging for teenage parents to develop bonds with their children. A high percent of them were themselves children of teenage parents and have never experienced appropriate parenting.
50. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren’t enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.
51. A series of rumors about my attitude, as well as derogatory remarks about myself and my family showed me that the personal resentment of the Detroit general manager toward me would make it impossible for me to continue playing hockey in Detroit.
52. I’m kind of lucky that we’ve finished shooting ‘Cougar Town,’ so I’m able to kind of just enjoy my pregnancy and be a stay-at-home mom and go to prenatal Pilates and do all that fun stuff that, if I were working, would be almost impossible to do.
53. My dad was a bartender. My mom was a cashier, a maid and a stock clerk at K-Mart. They never made it big. They were never rich. And yet they were successful. Because just a few decades removed from hopelessness, they made possible for us all the things that had been impossible for them.