Sentences with Cable, Sentences about Cable in English
1. The whole town has cable TV.
2. Connect the two cables together.
3. We went up the mountain by cable car.
4. Whatever we had missed, we possessed together the precious, the incommunicable past.
5. It is not human nature we should accuse but the despicable conventions that pervert it.
6. There are only two things a child will share willingly communicable diseases and its mother’s age.
7. There’s a constantly applicable nature to soul music, whereas sometimes pop music can be a periodical.
8. Cable assemblies can also take the form of a cable tree or cable harness, used to connect many terminals together.
9. Few things are impracticable in themselves and it is for want of application, rather than of means, that men fail to succeed.
10. An electrical cable is an assembly of one or more wires running side by side or bundled, which is used to carry electric current.
11. I know of nothing more despicable and pathetic than a man who devotes all the hours of the waking day to the making of money for money’s sake.
12. All three networks have always had a morning show but now cable of course is taking some of that audience away and a variety of other things, probably the Internet as well.
13. Be Impeccable With Your Word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
14. It’s like those high-school yearbook photos that everyone would rather not see: Oh my God, look at that mullet hair. I have those photos too, but for me, they’re, like, entire movies. And they show them on cable.