Sentences with Settle, Sentences about Settle in English
1. I have a score to settle with him.
2. Ignorance never settle a question.
3. Ignorance never settles a question.
4. Fear crept into my heart and settled there.
5. International disputes must be settled peacefully.
6. Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself.
7. You can’t keep changing men, so you settle for changing your lipstick.
8. When a man says money can do anything, that settles it: he hasn’t got any.
9. The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
10. I try to shave at night so my skin has a chance to settle by the early morning call-time.
11. It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.
12. Before I settled on music, I wanted to be an archaeologist, an astronaut, all sorts of really diverse things.
13. If you’ll not settle for anything less than your best, you will be amazed at what you can accomplish in your lives.
14. Because something is significantly wrong with a creature that sacrifices its children’s lives to settle its differences.
15. Because something is significantly wrong with a creature that sacrifices its children’s lives to settle its differences.
16. In a completely rational society, the best of us would be teachers and the rest of us would have to settle for something else.
17. If it’s true that our species is alone in the universe, then I’d have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.
18. Every day, people settle for less than they deserve. They are only partially living or at best living a partial life. Every human being has the potential for greatness.
19. In my opinion, if we have not achieved peace, it is because people forget its most fundamental aspect. Before we talk about peace among nations, we must settle our peace with God.
20. Each one of these treaties is a step for the maintenance of peace, an additional guarantee against war. It is through such machinery that the disputes between nations will be settled and war prevented.
21. If the United Nations once admits that international disputes can be settled by using force, then we will have destroyed the foundation of the organization and our best hope of establishing a world order.
22. I never come back home with the same moral character I went out with something or other becomes unsettled where I had achieved internal peace some one or other of the things I had put to flight reappears on the scene.
23. I say I never wanna get married. I feel trapped with the idea of marriage. How can you really be with somebody forever? I’d get bored! As I get older, I don’t settle. I’d rather tell somebody ‘This is what I want – take it or leave it.’
24. I am deeply concerned that, without peace and a two-state solution, the Jewish and democratic nature of Israel is in danger. That’s why I have opposed Israel’s settlement policy since 1973, and that’s why I have favored a two-state solution since 1967.