Sentences with Wear, Past and Past Participle Form Of Wear V1 V2 V3
Meaning: Have on one’s body or a part of one’s body as clothing, decoration, protection, or for some other purpose
Sentences with Wear
- My sister rarely wears a hat.
- Don’t wear yourself out.
- Why do you wear a watch?
- The child has not been wearing a hat.
- Who’s going to wear them?
- Alex isn’t wearing a belt.
- What size helmet do you wear?
- My brother doesn’t always wear a hat.
- My sister was worn out when she got home.
- My teacher wore a beautiful dress.
- I’m not going to wear a tie.