Sentences with Talk, Past and Past Participle Form Of Talk V1 V2 V3
1. Speak in order to give information or express ideas or feelings; converse or communicate by spoken words.(intransitive verb)
2. Have formal dealings or discussions; negotiate.(intransitive verb)
3. Use (a particular language) in speech.(intransitive verb)
Sentences with Talk
- When do they usually talk to each other?
- Samuel talks quickly.
- There are so few people in the class, so one can talk to each other.
- I’ve talked to Steve.
- We can talk on the bus.
- We do not express a list of independent sounds while we talk.
- You are talking about the eagles, the noble-alone-birds of the skies.
- Do you know someone whom I can talk about global warming.
- Who were they talking about?
- I really need to talk to the doctor.