Sentences with Swim, Past and Past Participle Form Of Swim V1 V2 V3
Meaning: Propel the body through water by using the limbs, or (in the case of a fish or other aquatic animal) by using fins, tail, or other bodily movement.
Sentences with Swim
- He was swimming very fast now.
- I swam a lot on vacation this summer.
- My brother swam in the river.
- My son learned how to swim.
- Swimming is my favorite sport.
- We haven’t swum since last summer.
- You may swim as long as you want.
- See, I told you Mary couldn’t swim.
- We didn’t know how to swim very well.
- My father swims better than I do.