Sentences with Set, Past and Past Participle Form Of Set V1 V2 V3
Meaning: Put, lay, or stand (something) in a specified place or position.
Sentences with Set
- I’ve set up a meeting.
- Don’t set the dogs loose.
- Are you all set for the trip?
- The rules of this place are set down in this handbook.
- We set about organizing a party.
- We set forth at noon.
- We will set off next week.
- We set out on a lonely journey.
- John set aside some money for his kid’s future.
- It will take a half hour set up the tent.
- It took us half an hour to set up the tent.
- He’ll set up a meeting with someone you absolutely trust.
- That on that day, at that hour, I shall lift my arm, And my roots will set off to seek another land.
- I set off, off to kill the man I love. Richelle Mead, Shadow Kiss