Sentences with Ring, Past and Past Participle Form Of Ring V1 V2 V3
Meaning: Surround (someone or something), especially for protection or containment.
Sentences with Ring
- Alex rang the doorbell.
- The church bells are ringing.
- My father’s cellphone rang and he answered it.
- I rang the bell and waited.
- Please ring the bell when you want me.
- The fire alarm rang.
- I heard the phone ring.
- I have a ringing in my ears.
- He arrived after the bell rang.
- Your cell phone rang a minute ago.
- Alex woke up when the telephone rang.
- They ring the bell at eight.