Sentences with infringe, Past and Past Participle Form Of infringe V1 V2 V3
Sentences with infringe
1. It’s fine to set up a web page, just be sure you don’t infringe anybody’s copyright.
2. Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
3. A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
4. What is there to forgive?. . .Ignore forgive and concentrate on living. Life for you is short; far too short to allow small jealousies to infringe on the happiness which can be yours only for the briefest of times.
5. A man’s natural rights are his own, against the whole world; and any infringement of them is equally a crime; whether committed by one man, or by millions; whether committed by one man, calling himself a robber, or by millions calling themselves a government.