Sentences with Hang, Past and Past Participle Form Of Hang V1 V2 V3
Meaning: Suspend or be suspended from above with the lower part dangling free.
Sentences with Hang
- The boy hung up and continued playing.
- Would you hang up that phone, please?
- Hang up the phone and come right next to me.
- We will spend the whole day hanging out by the pool.
- You still hang out at the pool hall?
- Some people still hang themselves to death today.
- Unfortunately, my favorite uncle hung himself and died. We learned this from the news.
- The man had hung himself and his children were devastated by this.
- There’s no need to hang back we can sing as well as anyone.
- I’ll hang on to the documents for a bit longer.
- Can I hang out here till seven?
- Alex hung a calendar on the wall.