Sentences with Faint, Past and Past Participle Form Of Faint V1 V2 V3
Sentences with Faint
1. Steve nodded faintly.
2. Jessica screamed and fainted.
3. Faint heart never won fair lady.
4. George W. Bush choked on a pretzel and fainted.
5. There is no scent so pleasant to my nostrils as that faint, subtle reek which comes from an ancient book.
6. I think someone should design exercise machines that reward people with sex at the end of their workouts, because people will perform superhuman feats for even the faint hope of that.
7. The human mind is capable of excitement without the application of gross and violent stimulants and he must have a very faint perception of its beauty and dignity who does not know this.
8. They make faint whistling sounds that when apprehended in varying combinations are as pleasant as the wind flying through a forest, and they do exactly as they are told. Of this, one is certain.