Sentences with Blow, Past and Past Participle Form Of Blow V1 V2 V3
Meaning: (of wind) move creating an air current.
Sentences with Blow
- We’ve probably blown a fuse.
- The wind blew her hat off.
- I blew the candle out.
- Blow them away!
- The whistle blew.
- Samuel blew smoke in George’s face.
- The bomb blew My mother’s car to smithereens.
- A strong wind was blowing.
- We blew up a huge rock with dynamite.
- Blow the horn so that car will let us pass.
- As a result of the blow, he became insane.
- He had his hat blown off by the strong wind.