Sentences with Widely, Sentences about Widely in English
1. This magazine is widely read.
2. Tea is widely grown in India.
3. Spain currency is widely used here.
4. Alex’s name was becoming widely known.
5. His intelligence is widely recognized.
6. Cambridge is widely acknowledged as a vibrant place to be a student.
7. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
8. I realise that in this undertaking I place myself in a certain opposition to views widely held concerning the mathematical infinite and to opinions frequently defended on the nature of numbers.
9. Patriotism has served, at different times, as widely different ends as a razor, which ought to be used in keeping your face clean and yet may be used to cut your own throat or that of an innocent person.
10. If we can reduce the cost and improve the quality of medical technology through advances in nanotechnology, we can more widely address the medical conditions that are prevalent and reduce the level of human suffering.