Sentences with What, Sentences about What in English
1. What is it?
2. What an idea!
3. What is that?
4. What a feast!
5. What a shame!
6. What are those?
7. What are these?
8. What time is it?
9. What a good dog!
10. What’s your job?
11. What a rude man!
12. What’s going on?
13. What a cute cat!
14. What’s the time?
15. What’s your name?
16. What do you want?
17. What did we miss?
18. What do you need?
19. What’s not clear?
20. What‘s not clear?
21. What did you say?
22. What is the time?
23. What might happen?
24. What a cute child!
25. What size is that?
26. What’s for dinner?
27. What do you think?
28. What is your name?
29. What‘s this chart?
30. What day is today?
31. What did you sing?
32. What‘s your major?
33. What an ugly duck!
34. That’s what counts.
35. What are you doing?
36. What did you order?
37. What awful weather!
38. That’s what counts.
39. What did Alex mean?
40. What are you up to?
41. What color is this?
42. What’s on your mind?
43. What do you believe?
44. What page are we on?
45. What‘re you writing?
46. What is your father?
47. What a happy ending!
48. To know what‘s what.
49. What does it matter?
50. What‘s the question?
51. What does Angela do?
52. What’re you hunting?
53. What shoes fit well?
54. What stinks in here?
55. What was your major?
56. What would Alex buy?
57. What‘s the big rush?
58. What‘s the bus fare?
59. I know what we need.
60. What does Alex need?
61. What’s stopping you?
62. What a bad man he is!
63. So what happens then?
64. What‘s your location?
65. What happens at 8:30?
66. So what happens next?
67. What beautiful roses!
68. What did she look up?
69. What is lost is lost.
70. What a beautiful day!
71. What is the homework?
72. What’re you planning?
73. What is your address?
74. What time do you work?
75. What‘s it composed of?
76. What’s your last name?
77. What’s your shoe size?
78. What‘s their location?
79. What‘s that scar from?
80. You reap what you sow.
81. What are your hobbies?
82. What a beautiful city!
83. What did you major in?
84. What are the benefits?
85. What a wonderful gift!
86. Tell me what happened.
87. What must be, must be.
88. I wonder what happened.
89. What makes you so sure?
90. What do you want to do?
91. What are you doing now.
92. Find out what happened.
93. What are you doing now?
94. What’s your speciality?
95. What a sweet dog it is!
96. What seats do you want?
97. What have you given me?
98. What have you observed?
99. What was Steve’s reply?
100. Do you know what it is?
101. What a beautiful daisy!
102. What are you afraid of?
103. Well, what shall we do?
104. What‘s your blood type?
105. What did the boy decide?
106. What is Japan noted for?
107. What’s the weather like?
108. I take back what I said.
109. What shall I do with it?
110. He showed what he meant.
111. What are you staring at?
112. What are you destroying?
113. What we want is freedom.
114. What time do you get up?
115. What‘s the minimum wage?
116. What are we celebrating?
117. What a rude girl she is!
118. What are you negotiating?
119. What’s your home address?
120. You repeated what I said.
121. What do you want from me?
122. What kind of car is that?
123. What is Mr. Samuel doing?
124. What does your father do?
125. Read what’s on the label.
126. What did you have to eat?
127. What have you discovered?
128. What is past is prologue.
129. What’s your phone number?
130. What a cute squirrel cub!
131. Just do what you do best.
132. What has Samuel done now?
133. What‘s your major, Steve?
134. What we think, we become.
135. Practice what you preach.
136. What have you been eating?
137. What happens if they fail?
138. What is it you want to do?
139. What do you feed your dog?
140. What would Alex purchased?
141. What’s your email address?
142. What did I ever do to you?
143. What he said is something.
144. What do you eat for lunch?
145. This isn’t what I ordered.
146. This isn’t what I ordered.
147. Can you guess what I have?
148. You’ve seen what I can do.
149. I can eat whatever I want.
150. What‘s your dilemma, Alex?
151. What music should we play?
152. Find out what Frank wants.
153. You’ve seen what I can do.
154. What did Samuel look like?
155. What’s the capital of Peru?
156. What is it about elevators?
157. What‘s the round-trip fare?
158. What he said might be true.
159. What‘s wrong with this one?
160. Make a note of what I said.
161. What‘re you doing out here?
162. I don’t care what happened.
163. What a coincidence this is!
164. I wonder what Alex’s doing.
165. What are you talking about?
166. Don’t rely on what he says.
167. What labels me, negates me.
168. I’m very good at what I do.
169. What models are these cars?
170. What‘s everyone staring at?
171. I didn’t see what happened.
172. What are you trying to say?
173. What’s your favorite sport?
174. I meant what I said before.
175. What led you to believe so?
176. That’s exactly what I mean.
177. Is this what Jessica wants?
178. What does he do on off days?
179. What’s Samuel trying to say?
180. What time shall I call back?
181. What exactly is Sublimation?
182. I know what’ll cheer you up.
183. What’s your daughter’s name?
184. That’s what Steve requested.
185. It’s what we always planned.
186. What a colourful bird it is!
187. What is the opposite of two?
188. What time did you come home?
189. What are your weekend plans?
190. What is this in the picture?
191. What advice can you give me?
192. What’s your native language?
193. I hadn’t seen what happened.
194. What‘s done can’t be undone.
195. I will never do what you say.
196. Look what the cat dragged in!
197. What do you have in your bag?
198. Beauty is whatever gives joy.
199. What a beautiful girl she is!
200. What a contrast between them!
201. I wonder what Frank will say.
202. What grade is your sister in?
203. What we do willingly is easy.
204. Great, what do you want, sir?
205. What size helmet do you wear?
206. What is 6 subtracted from 10?
207. What time does the class end?
208. Men should be what they seem.
209. You must pay what you owe us.
210. But don’t forget what I said!
211. What worries you masters you.
212. This is what we want to know.
213. What do they call their baby?
214. What‘s your favorite subject?
215. What‘s the fare to Liverpool?
216. What’s your favorite pastime?
217. What do you learn French for?
218. What time will they knock off?
219. You can’t trust what she says.
220. I have no idea what I’m doing.
221. What is the name of this book?
222. What is done cannot be undone.
223. What‘s the theme of the novel?
224. What time shall I pick you up?
225. It is clear what must be done.
226. What time are you coming back?
227. What time do you go to school?
228. What you give is what you get.
229. I’ll find out what‘s going on.
230. What shall we do this evening?
231. What does this reminds you of?
232. What time does boarding begin?
233. What a loving mother you have!
234. Do you remember what you said?
235. What do you grow on your farm?
236. I wonder what that’s used for.
237. What is its country of origin?
238. What would Alex want that for?
239. Shall I tell you what I think?
240. I remember what you talk about.
241. What would Samuel want with me?
242. I can proofread it or whatever.
243. We soon believe what we desire.
244. What do you conclude from that?
245. Can’t you guess what I’m doing?
246. What kind of music do you play?
247. Do you realize what this means?
248. I have no idea what this means.
249. What big eyes you have grandma!
250. We shall see what we shall see.
251. What time does the movie start?
252. He can lend me whatever I want.
253. What can I say to convince you?
254. What is your greatest weakness?
255. What kind of music do you like?
256. Tell me what you’re doing today?
257. What is your age and profession?
258. You only lose what you cling to.
259. Tell me, What‘s your conclusion?
260. What a curious power words have.
261. I wonder what ear lobes are for?
262. You’d better watch what you say.
263. You’d better watch what you say.
264. Tell me, briefly, what happened.
265. What does he cook for breakfast?
266. What time does my flight depart?
267. What‘s your favorite soft drink?
268. Tell me what you think’ll happen.
269. What’s your favorite dried fruit?
270. Steve stood up for what is right.
271. What‘s your favorite funny quote?
272. What would you rather do instead?
273. What will you drink at breakfast?
274. What do you do in your free time?
275. What would you like to be called?
276. What was his motive for doing it?
277. What a beautiful morning this is!
278. I don’t care what you do with it.
279. What could’ve given you that idea?
280. I want to know what‘s in this box.
281. What have you to say for yourself?
282. Steve apologized for what he said.
283. I can’t predict what might happen.
284. I can’t predict what might happen.
285. Only do what your heart tells you.
286. What do you usually eat for lunch?
287. What he said was by no means true.
288. Had they understood what happened?
289. You never know what motivates you.
290. What‘s the minimum wage in France?
291. What Alex said is absolutely true.
292. What conclusions did they come to?
293. What do you think I’ve been doing?
294. Do you want to know what it means?
295. Lord, what fools these mortals be!
296. Steve may eat whatever he wants to.
297. What time do you get out of school?
298. What time do you usually go to bed?
299. What animals inhabit those islands?
300. What beautiful music he listens to!
301. What about the combination of both?
302. Excuse me! What‘s your destination?
303. Delete what is written in this box.
304. Daddy, What‘s the horizontal tango?
305. Never write what you dare not sign.
306. What should I do if my wife snores?
307. What payment options are available?
308. Tell me what you think will happen.
309. Sorry, I didn’t hear what you said.
310. What‘s the speed limit on this road?
311. What‘s your favorite animated movie?
312. What have you to say for yourselves?
313. We do what we do because we believe.
314. What happens if I press this button?
315. What do you want to protect us from?
316. What had you heard from the outside?
317. What’s another word for “thesaurus”?
318. What do you like moreover the apple?
319. Isn’t that what you would have done?
320. Men blaspheme what they do not know.
321. Misfortunes tell us what fortune is.
322. Do you remember what you said to me?
323. What Alex said was besides the point.
324. Mark admitted what he said was wrong.
325. I always wanted what Mom and Dad had.
326. What can’t be cured, must be endured.
327. What is done by night appears by day.
328. Human nature is what Heaven supplies.
329. What a delicious taste of this apple.
330. Men are what their mothers made them.
331. Explain exactly what the reasons are.
332. What do you think about this subject?
333. You cannot have what you do not want.
334. Can you tell me what is your problem?
335. How do you usually decide what to eat?
336. What internal mysteries would I solve?
337. Arrange whatever pieces come your way.
338. What is the tallest building in Japan?
339. What is she doing up there by herself?
340. What do you think I should answer him?
341. That is exactly what we want to learn.
342. What‘s the name of the mountain range?
343. Never try to prove what nobody doubts.
344. What time did you go to bed yesterday?
345. Samuel doesn’t know what to do either.
346. You know what‘s funny to me? Attitude.
347. Whatever happens, take responsibility.
348. Frank described exactly what happened.
349. What the king says is always absolute.
350. I’ve got to find out what Steve knows.
351. What did the thief take from the house?
352. What time does the English class start?
353. Find out what George is doing in Paris.
354. What we see is mainly what we look for.
355. Yesterday I posted her what she wanted.
356. We didn’t know what train they’d be on.
357. What will you be doing at 10pm tonight?
358. What time do you usually eat breakfast?
359. What do you think I should do about it?
360. What will you have done until tomorrow?
361. What the heart thinks the tongue speaks.
362. No medicine cures what happiness cannot.
363. Can you tell me what that man’s name is?
364. What is the maximum dosage for an adult?
365. What‘s your purpose in studying Spanish?
366. We’re trying to determine what happened.
367. What‘s your favorite song to workout to?
368. What he says sounds very sensible to me.
369. What‘s your favorite TV show theme song?
370. What time do you usually have breakfast?
371. This is the opposite of what I expected.
372. Do whatever you like to do this weekend.
373. We’re trying to determine what happened.
374. What do these dots represent on the map?
375. Rock ‘n’ roll music is what gets me off.
376. What time do you wake up in the morning?
377. We’ve shown you what kindness I possess.
378. I always wondered what was in your attic.
379. What we want to do next is add some salt.
380. What Reason weaves, by Passion is undone.
381. We’ll just do what we originally planned.
382. I can’t describe what a boring day it was.
383. 11.Ask Alex if you’re not sure what to do.
384. Prejudices are what fools use for reasons.
385. What is misogyny, and why should you care?
386. The man plans to find out what‘s going on.
387. That’s exactly what I’m seeking to answer.
388. We will do anything whatever is necessary.
389. I just do what I do. I like to make music.
390. What‘s your favorite open source software?
391. And that’s what is so insidious about talk.
392. Begin to be now what you will be hereafter.
393. You teach best what you most need to learn.
394. If a man does his best, what else is there?
395. Excuse me, what job experience do you have?
396. What kind of music do you want to dance to?
397. Do what you love and the money will follow.
398. You have no authority to tell me what to do.
399. No matter what Alex says, don’t believe him.
400. I feel like telling him what I think of him.
401. What were you buying from the grocery store?
402. No one could explain what was going on here.
403. We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.
404. What‘s your favorite educational TV program?
405. Drunkenness reveals what soberness conceals.
406. Off, what does this kid eat and drink there?
407. Could you describe to the jury what happened?
408. What we need is Star Peace and not Star Wars.
409. What’s the most beautiful place in the world?
410. What the boy did was not very useful for her.
411. If I know what love is, it is because of you.
412. I saw what you’re talking about on Instagram.
413. Frank finally achieved what he set out to do.
414. It isn’t what you say, but just the opposite.
415. Love is too young to know what conscience is.
416. Beauty is being in harmony with what you are.
417. What bugged me most was having been deceived.
418. Learning is finding out what you already know.
419. What could they draw? They could draw a horse.
420. What sort of nation might you want to live in?
421. Please try to download WhatsApp on Wi-Fi only.
422. A friend is what the heart needs all the time.
423. What is worth doing at alt is worth doing well.
424. If you want to be free, you will do what I say.
425. For what are we born if not to aid one another?
426. We know not what is good until we have lost it.
427. Love is what you’ve been through with somebody.
428. She can do whatever she wants as a free person.
429. What we see depends mainly on what we look for.
430. Or perhaps a variation of what you once wanted.
431. It is clear what they will do on a daily basis.
432. He that has no children knows not what love is.
433. Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.
434. What are you doing to me, you plague of a girl?
435. Should I reply to her letter? What do you think?
436. He that can have patience can have what he will.
437. The future depends on what we do in the present.
438. My goodness! What a shock! It’s hard to believe.
439. We know what we are but know not what we may be.
440. What you see depends on what you’re looking for.
441. This is truly a miracle what we’ve been through.
442. Who knows what they talked and thought about us?
443. Jessica is always curious about what I am doing.
444. Take heed: you do not find what you do not seek.
445. You want to talk about what happened downstairs?
446. This is truly a miracle what we’ve been through.
447. He knows best what good is that has endured evil.
448. I told him what I knew, but he never believed me.
449. The wise does at once what the fool does at last.
450. What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.
451. Nothing comes out of the sack but what was in it.
452. Listen to what you know instead of what you fear.
453. We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
454. You’re not going to elaborate on what that means?
455. To want to be what one can be is purpose in life.
456. The mind is everything. What you think you become.
457. Samuel offered what he thought was helpful advice.