Sentences with Week, Sentences about Week in English
1. I jog twice a week.
2. Have a good weekend
3. I run every weekend.
4. How was your weekend?
5. I got sick last week.
6. It’s been a long week.
7. I must study next week.
8. I drank beer last week.
9. We see them every week.
10. We ate pizza last week.
11. He comes here every week.
12. I broke my leg last week.
13. I learned a lot this week.
14. We will set off next week.
15. I was very happy last week.
16. Let’s meet again next week.
17. I work out four days a week.
18. What are your weekend plans?
19. I’ll come in early next week.
20. I came from Madrid last week.
21. I came from London last week.
22. My son has to work this week.
23. Mark shaves four times a week.
24. I plan to stay there one week.
25. They draw pictures every week.
26. They don’t work at the weekend.
27. Let’s postpone until next week.
28. Our exams will start next week.
29. We played basketball last week.
30. It won’t be very cold next week.
31. I witnessed a robbery last week.
32. I go to school five days a week.
33. Once a week, Tom cleans the car.
34. I took the exam three weeks ago.
35. Let’s put it off till next week.
36. The house collapsed a week later.
37. Peace talks will begin next week.
38. Shall we go on vacation next week?
39. We play chess with her every week.
40. My mother jogs three times a week.
41. We’re going on vacation next week.
42. Who plays football at the weekend?
43. I will stay at home at the weekend.
44. I go to a cooking class every week.
45. My dad never works on the weekends.
46. We stayed in a hotel two weeks ago.
47. My Dad never works on the weekends.
48. Alex went to the movies every week.
49. We usually get together once a week.
50. I sent George $20,000 two weeks ago.
51. Do you play football on the weekends?
52. I haven’t seen Samuel in over a week.
53. The weather will be warmer next week.
54. We have to clean the house every week.
55. I’m going on a new vacation next week.
56. John arrived last week, in March 2020.
57. I’m not playing football this weekend.
58. We go to play football on the weekend.
59. I am going on a new vacation next week.
60. My dad is thinking of moving next week.
61. This compelled me to stay another week.
62. He does not go to cinema every weekend.
63. Do not spoil the weekends of your kids.
64. I’m going to be studying all next week.
65. The weather will be very cold next week.
66. He usually plays basketball on weekends.
67. I haven’t been studying maths for weeks.
68. Do whatever you like to do this weekend.
69. My dad bought a new green car this week.
70. I knew you didn’t go to school last week.
71. I was understanding the lesson last week.
72. Once a week, the car is cleaned by Steve.
73. That’ll just have to wait until next week.
74. My cousin is coming to visit us next week.
75. 104.We’re not going on vacation next week.
76. That is new a shop which opened last week.
77. He will have sent the letter by next week.
78. Last week, she kindly rejected her offers.
79. They make an average of 250 loaves a week.
80. Hold off making a decision until next week.
81. That program is broadcast every other week.
82. We celebrated Jessica’s birthday last week.
83. I knocked around the weekend with my mates.
84. Next week, the children will meet at school.
85. Last week, she politely rejected her offers.
86. My family had a strange experience last week.
87. By next week, we‘ll have earned lots of money.
88. Cold weather will be very effective this week.
89. Steve looked as if he hadn’t shaved for a week.
90. We went on vacation for 2 weeks with my nephew.
91. Will we have arrived in China by the next week?
92. Last week, the children drew a rainbow picture.
93. I read several books last week, including yours.
94. My father will lend me his car for this weekend.
95. I’ll either write to you or phone you next week.
96. Let’s resume reading where we left off last week.
97. I wash my car and wipe the windows every weekend.
98. Mom and Dad are going to buy a new car next week.
99. Did she bring any friends to the party last week?
100. 95.I’ll either write to you or phone you next week.
101. I’ve repaired the chair which was broken last week.
102. I will now help my mother at work three days a week.
103. Will he be visiting his friends this time next week?
104. He will be visiting his friends this time next week.
105. If it doesn’t rain next week, we will go on a beach.
106. He will bring several friends to the party next week.
107. On weekends, I go to play basketball with my brother.
108. I’ll be going shopping in the latter part of the week.
109. The wallet which I bought last week is already stolen.
110. She will not be going to school by this time next week.
111. 6.On weekends, I go to play basketball with my brother.
112. They will have to hold over these books until next week.
113. He will not be visiting his friends this time next week.
114. He knew there was going to be a show at school last week.
115. My girlfriend started working at a new company last week.
116. My friend is getting married next week. He is very happy.
117. You will have finished your report by this time next week.
118. Is that your subtle way of saying you missed me last week?
119. By Saturday, Samuel is going to have had my book for a week.
120. I had the chance to broadcast on the school radio last week.
121. She will be travelling around the world this time next week.
122. The teacher announced that there will be a lesson next week.
123. Ella will quit smoking cigarette in a week, you believe that.
124. The students must study English at least eleven hours a week.
125. This week we covered long-term memory in learning psychology.
126. They say they posted it 2 weeks ago but it hasn’t arrived yet.
127. I will not have been going to America for a holiday next week.
128. I will send you the result of the analysis I will do in 2 weeks.
129. On weekends, I especially go to play basketball with my brother.
130. I have to prepare a presentation about abstract names next week.
131. On weekends, I specifically go to play basketball with my brother.
132. You could always call me every day of the week if it is necessary.
133. On weekends, I particularly go to play basketball with my brother.
134. The boy whose dog bit my daughter last week called me to say sorry.
135. The boss postponed all their meetings for this week and went on vacation.
136. By the end of this week, will I have been living with his for five months?
137. Last week, they squeezed 2 boxes of orange juice in the newly opened shop.
138. 11.If they were out of town next week, your parent would/ could visit them.
139. By tomorrow evening I will have finished the articles given to me this week.
140. Pop changes week to week, month to month. But great music is like literature.
141. A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week.
142. I get up at 4:30 in the morning, seven days a week, no matter where I am in the world.
143. Sudden money is going from zero to two hundred dollars a week. The rest doesn’t count.
144. 6.If he had been good at math, he would have got a high score from the exam last week.
145. Humans can survive starvation for weeks, but can only survive a few days without water.
146. Spend some time this weekend on home improvement improve your attitude toward your family.
147. Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks, but bears it out even to the edge of doom.
148. I spent all of my money in the first week and consequently I had no money to buy a new book.
149. The one ironclad rule is that I have to try. I have to walk into my writing room and pick up my pen every weekday morning.
150. Every love relationship rests on an unwritten agreement unthinkingly concluded by the lovers in the first weeks of their love.
151. America believes in education: the average professor earns more money in a year than a professional athlete earns in a whole week.
152. Peace is a daily, a weekly, a monthly process, gradually changing opinions, slowly eroding old barriers, quietly building new structures.
153. Movies are not about the weekend that they’re released, and in the grand scheme of things, that’s probably the most unimportant time of a film’s life.
154. The first few weeks of being a mom were profound, not just emotionally but also, physically. All the changes you instinctually go through are miraculous.
155. I know my mom said as early as she can remember letting me watch TV, my one treat a week when I was like 6 was to stay up and watch ‘Saturday Night Live.’
156. In her whole life Mom never earned more than five or six dollars a week. Being without a husband, it was hard for her to find any place at all for us to live.
157. Good character is not formed in a week or a month. It is created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good character.
158. The theatre only knows what it’s doing next week, not like the opera, where they say: What are we going to do in five years’ time? A completely different attitude.
159. It’s very trying on a marriage when you’re doing a one hour show, week after week after week. You don’t have enough time for people that maybe you should have top priority.
160. The great medical facilities are a relief for the parents, too, who don’t have to think about caring for their young ones on their own for a weekend. They have a great time.
161. Not that we didn’t have close relationships with our parents – I’m very close to my mom – but parents didn’t think anything of going off for a few weeks and leaving their kids.
162. I’m hosting weekend retreats all over America. It is like a 24-hour slumber party for moms. We laugh, eat, play games, get massages, win prizes, talk about parenting and even cry a bit.
163. My friends and I would get up early and take our horses through the national forest. My mom was very free. It was always ‘Out of the house!’ There was no watching television on weekends.
164. I’m going to get up every morning at 6:30 to work out. Then, when I’ve kept with it all week, I give myself something I really want, like a new handbag or a piece of jewelry I’m coveting.
165. Your profession is not what brings home your weekly paycheck, your profession is what you’re put here on earth to do, with such passion and such intensity that it becomes spiritual in calling.
166. I’m receiving 300 to 500 letters every week from people telling me that God used my stories to save their marriage or to introduce them to Christ or to heal a relationship that had been broken.
167. But my mom was a pianist, and she taught piano out of her house. I was just so excited, being a little kid and having all these other kids come to my house twice a week. I thought it was a big party.
168. I like being in movies that have a great story. I’m not so interested in being a Hollywood star. It’s a job, you know. When you wake up at six in the morning every day for a week, it feels like hard work.
169. I like to work. The self-esteem and satisfaction that I get from working makes me a better person, which makes me a better mom. I feel lucky because I have the luxury of working only one or two days a week.
170. I eat as much as the next girl, but I work my butt of in the gym every morning! The key is moderation. I splurge on the weekend. A big bowl of pasta and a delicious slice of cake for dessert are my favorites.
171. It’s not so much about killing an animal, it’s being at peace and you don’t have to worry about all the other things that go on. That’s a couple of hours a week that you get to escape but it’s nice to do that.
172. I don’t deal with death very well. My brother, John Candy, my dad, my mom, Brandon Tartikoff just a couple of weeks ago. I mean, you lose a lot of people in your life, and that’s one thing I am constantly working on – pain management.
173. I never liked apples. In fact, when I was a little girl, my mom wanted to give me apples in my lunch box and I would ask for green peppers. So bizarre… It’s funny – I don’t have an apple a day, but I can say that I have a few a week.
174. Give your dog or cat respect, patience, understanding and love. And if you just change to one vegetarian day a week, that’s a wonderful step that will save animal lives. It means you have chosen something kind instead of something cruel.
175. In Fargo, they say, well, that’s a job. How well do you get paid? For example, for this book I was written about in Entertainment Weekly, and it was kind of cool because my mom asked me if Entertainment Weekly was a magazine or a newspaper.
176. Mom was 50 when my Dad died. She got on a bus every weekday for years, and rode 40 miles each morning to Madison. She earned a new degree and learned new skills to start her small business. It wasn’t just a new livelihood. It was a new life.
177. I have a huge breakfast every morning because I never know if I’ll have time for lunch, especially during Fashion Week. It keeps my mood positive all day. And my parents taught me to have tons of fruit and vegetables, which I think helps my skin.