Sentences with Temper, Sentences about Temper in English
1. My mother lost her temper with me.
2. Temper us in fire, and we grow stronger. When we suffer, we survive.
3. The happiness and misery of men depend no less on temper than fortune.
4. Why should I be scared of an oversized bat who likes to throw temper tantrums?
5. I am in that temper that if I were under water I would scarcely kick to come to the top.
6. Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.
7. Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.
8. A vigorous temper is not altogether an evil. Men who are easy as an old shoe are generally of little worth.
9. I must admit, even though I’m the product of two Jewish parents, I think the Irish temper got in there somewhere, so I’m going to check Mom’s genealogy.
10. My new puppy is small and good-tempered, and he knows how to pee at his box.
11. The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination.
12. My mother… she is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.