Sentences with Synthesize, Sentences about Synthesize
1. Dreams and reality are opposites. Action synthesizes them.
2. The brain does much more than recollect. It compares, synthesizes, analyzes, generates abstractions.
3. We were developing a machine that used egg white, heat and sugar to synthesize methanol when a power surge caused an implosion.
4. The world henceforth will be run by synthesizers, people able to put together the right information at the right time, think critically about it, and make important choices wisely.
5. Donald today is much as he was at three years old: incapable of growing, learning, or evolving, unable to regulate his emotions, moderate his responses, or take in and synthesize information.