Sentences with Super, Sentences about Super in English
1. A super idea occurred to John.
2. I am going to the super market, before I go to my school.
3. My mom had gotten a Super 8 camera to make home movies with, and my brother and me got our hands on it and ran with it.
4. They see me as being this Super Mom on TV who also can more than handle a difficult husband, and they assume I’m going to be just full of wisdom as a mother and wife myself.
5. My mom and I were super tight. I think she really wanted me to be an artist, you know? She used to like to tell people she wanted to be Beethoven’s mother. That was her thing. She wanted to be the mother of this person.
6. Editing yourself is like an irksome coin toss. You’ve got to strip yourself of super ego and operate from the id. Maybe I’ve got my Freud mixed up. It’s just hard to trade a beauty shot for the performance with truth and a brightly lit zit.
1. It was superb.
2. George is your superior.
3. You’ve done a superb job.
4. Arya is quite superficial.
5. Her work is superior to mine.
6. I need to call my supervisor.
7. His paper is superior to mine.
8. A super idea occurred to John.
9. We‘re going to the supermarket.
10. He became a superstar overnight.
11. Steve’s taste in music is superb.
12. She is a clerk in the supermarket.
13. A superficial injury is not serious.
14. The supermarket in front of the bank.
15. She has done a very superficial cleaning.
16. You will pass a supermarket on your left.
17. It’s superfun being a mom, but it’s hard too.
18. Honor is simply the morality of superior men.
19. I’m a normal boy. I don’t have any superpowers.
20. The mind is a superb instrument if used rightly.
21. My sister’s watch is superior in quality to mine.
22. I’ve learned that every working mom is a superwoman.
23. The soldier behaves respectfully toward his superiors.
24. Frank disobeyed a direct order from a superior officer.
25. I’m sorry but there are a number of superficial reasons.
26. Ugliness is in a way superior to beauty because it lasts.
27. I am going to the super market, before I go to my school.
28. My life has a superb cast, but I cannot figure out the plot.
29. President Obama’s and Senator Clinton’s educations are superb.
30. The superior man blames himself. The inferior man blames others.
31. Atheism, a religion dedicated to its own sense of smug superiority.
32. The superior man is modest in his speech but exceeds in his actions.
33. The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.
34. It is better to know one book intimately than a hundred superficially.
35. Your knowledge of what is going on can only be superficial and relative.
36. That’s Gansey for you. Only learns enough to be superficially competent.
37. Each nation feels superior to other nations. That breeds patriotism – and wars.
38. The superior colliculus is a structure lying on the roof of the mammalian midbrain.
39. The Superior Man is aware of Righteousness, the inferior man is aware of advantage.
40. The superior man is satisfied and composed; the mean man is always full of distress.
41. Trying to be Supermom is as futile as trying to be Perfect Mom. Not going to happen.
42. The superior man acts before he speaks, and afterwards speaks according to his action.
43. The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell.
44. Monkeys are superior to men in this: when a monkey looks into a mirror, he sees a monkey.
45. A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
46. The root of all superstition is that men observe when a thing hits, but not when it misses.
47. I probably did too much thinking in India. I blame it on the roads, for they were superb…
48. When your desires are strong enough you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve.
49. A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong gives it a superficial appearance of being right.