Sentences with Side, Sentences about Side in English
1. Lie on your right side.
2. Lie down on your left side.
3. A square has four equal sides.
4. This medicine has no side effects.
5. She walked around to the other side.
6. To get out of bed on the wrong side.
7. Frank has a good side and an evil side.
8. With spectacles on nose and pouch on side.
9. Be truthful, nature only sides with truth.
10. You can’t choose up sides on a round world.
11. A car lying on its side blocked the passage.
12. The side of the road was full of dried leaves.
13. To know on which side one’s bread is buttered.
14. The opposite sides of a rectangle are parallel.
15. Peace and justice are two sides of the same coin.
16. The earthquake was felt in both sides of the city.
17. On my mom’s side I’m Mexican, and my dad is a white dude.
18. See the positive side, the potential, and make an effort.
19. All four sides of Anatolia are the cradle of civilization.
20. This method enables us to clarify the misunderstood sides.
21. If the world were a logical place, men would ride side saddle.
22. The two sides agreed to set up a commission to investigate claims.
23. The two opposite sides of the rectangle are parallel to each other.
24. The winds and waves are always on the side of the ablest navigators.
25. A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side in a quarrel.
26. The bakery is on the opposite side of the street from the butcher shop.
27. You are never stronger…than when you land on the other side of despair.
28. No struggle can ever succeed without women participating side by side with men.
29. Trust is the most insidious of poisons. Trust sidesteps all of your precautions.
30. Only if we are secure in our beliefs can we see the comical side of the universe.
31. That was no accident. You jumped the goddamn curb and followed me down the sidewalk.
32. Evolution of democracy is not possible if we are not prepared to hear the other side.
33. God is not on the side of the big battalions, but on the side of those who shoot best.
34. Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
35. In my mind the city of Ariel is a thorn in Israel’s side and a serious obstacle to peace.
36. I ask you to pass through life at my side—to be my second self, and best earthly companion.
37. The best way to resolve any problem in the human world is for all sides to sit down and talk.
38. The art of storytelling is reaching its end because the epic side of truth, wisdom, is dying out.
39. I believe that the best advocates of a certain issue are the ones that fully understand both sides.
40. Was I starting to feel evil? Yes. Now I was worrying I’d be turned to the dark side by too much crochet.
41. My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God’s side, for God is always right.
42. On the academic side, the university is home to over 100 libraries, which hold more than 15 million books in total.
43. Diplomacy in general does not resolve conflicts. Wars end not due to peace processes, but due to one side giving up.
44. I have learned that friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest, it’s about who came and never left your side.
45. The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
46. Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God’s side, for God is always right.
47. I am to cover the philosophical side of the debate and so far my only thought is that reading keeps you from going gaga.
48. We extend our hand towards peace. Our people are committed to peace. We know that peace entails painful compromise for both sides.
49. A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can’t do. I always look on the positive side of what I can do.
50. Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.
51. My dad is a very quick-witted, sarcastic, dry, humorous guy, whereas my mom’s very silly, and that side of the family is very musical.
52. In remembering the appalling suffering of war on both sides, we recognise how precious is the peace we have built in Europe since 1945.
53. I sing seriously to my mom on the phone. To put her to sleep, I have to sing ‘Maria’ from West Side Story. When I hear her snoring, I hang up.
54. Is it not rather what we expect in men, that they should have numerous strands of experience lying side by side and never compare them with each other?
55. My parents and my grandfather on my mom’s side would travel the earth. They went to Australia and China, and they went to probably every soccer game I ever played.
56. We all need to look into the dark side of our nature – that’s where the energy is, the passion. People are afraid of that because it holds pieces of us we’re busy denying.
57. The men who followed Him were unique in their generation. They turned the world upside down because their hearts had been turned right side up. The world has never been the same.