Sentences with Service, Sentences about Service in English
1. Woe, I missed the service!
2. The train service was delayed.
3. Love is service rather than sentiment.
4. Compulsory military service exists in Turkey.
5. We are trying to reach the social services category.
6. My services are also available to gentlemen in distress.
7. The train service was delayed because the bridge was destroyed.
8. Love is the outgoing of the entire nature in self-sacrificing service.
9. If I have done the public any service, it is due to my patient thought.
10. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
11. The services in wartime are fit only for desperadoes, but in peace are only fit for fools.
12. Rural flight is exacerbated when the population decline leads to the loss of rural services.
13. We should employ our passions in the service of life, not spend life in the service of our passions.
14. There are a great many men valued in society who have nothing to recommend them but serviceable vices.
15. I don’t want to do business with those who don’t make a profit, because they can’t give the best service.
16. I do believe very much in the idea of unexpected or ‘convulsive’ beauty – beauty in the service of liberty.
17. No matter where you create your Apple ID, just remember to use the same one to sign in to every Apple service.
18. When I wake up on a Monday morning and I realise I don’t have to go and work at the civil service, I really think I’ve won.
19. To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
20. Speculation is only a word covering the making of money out of the manipulation of prices, instead of supplying goods and services.
21. When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.
22. Marketing is the process of exploring, creating, and delivering value to meet the needs of a target market in terms of goods and services.
23. I saw courage both in the Vietnam War and in the struggle to stop it. I learned that patriotism includes protest, not just military service.
24. I haven’t heard any music on the BBC World Service in a long time. Maybe I’m listening at the wrong times. But not one single piece of music.
25. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people.
26. Trade can be defined as the entire business of buying and selling goods and services for profit, and all values that can be expressed in money.
27. The next thing I knew, I was out of the service and making movies again. My first picture was called, GI Blues. I thought I was still in the army.
28. Radio interoperability is essential for our police, fire, and emergency medical service departments to communicate with each other in times of emergency.
29. More and more major businesses and industries are being run on software and delivered as online services – from movies to agriculture to national defense.
30. Business-to-consumer marketing, or B2C marketing, refers to the tactics and strategies in which a company promotes its products and services to individual people.
31. Mail storage is a type of on-demand self storage whereby customers send items by mail or delivery service (usually by the box) to be stored at a central location.
32. Memorial Day this year is especially important as we are reminded almost daily of the great sacrifices that the men and women of the Armed Services make to defend our way of life.
33. For anything worth having one must pay the price and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice – no paper currency, no promises to pay, but the gold of real service.
34. It has always been my belief that a man should do his best, regardless of how much he receives for his services, or the number of people he may be serving or the class of people served.
35. Our ideal is to make her ever stronger and better and finer, because in that way alone, as we believe, can she be of the greatest service to the world’s peace and to the welfare of mankind.
36. Procedures outside the stadiums and in the parking areas still need to be optimized, for example so that emergency medical services can leave the grounds on their way to the hospital faster.
37. So as I look at transitioning to the communication platforms of the future, I see that the beauty of Internet protocols is you get the separation of the layers between service and technology.
38. I think public service is a calling and you do it as long as the things that brought you into the office can continue getting you up in the morning and as long as there’s still work to get done.
39. Community health centers do a great deal with limited resources. They provide critical medical care services to many who would otherwise have no other place to go or would end up in an emergency room.
40. In a tribal organization, even in time of peace, service to tribe or state predominates over all self seeking in war, service for the tribe or state becomes supreme, and personal liberty is suspended.
41. We have become aware of the responsibility for our attitude towards the dark pages in our history. We have understood that bad service is done to the nation by those who are impelling to renounce that past.
42. Failure to properly control our borders costs citizens in many ways: schools become overcrowded, medical resources are stretched too thin, other government services are overtaxed, and taxes increase further.
43. This is our commitment to users and the people who use our service, is that Facebook’s a free service. It’s free now. It will always be free. We make money through having advertisements and things like that.
44. If I have been of service, if I have glimpsed more of the nature and essence of ultimate good, if I am inspired to reach wider horizons of thought and action, if I am at peace with myself, it has been a successful day.
45. The United Nations will be at the heart of our international activities. France will assume its full responsibilities at the Security Council by putting its status at the service of peace, respect for human rights and development.
46. I think first and foremost everybody should understand that Canadians are strongly committed to the system of universal health insurance, to the principle that your ability to pay does not determine your access to critical medical service.
47. My impression is that most women public service workers have a long fuse. Precisely because they care so deeply about services, more than anyone, they still want to find a sensible and fair negotiated agreement. But their patience has run out.
48. I believe the best service to the child is the service closest to the child, and children who are victims of neglect, abuse, or abandonment must not also be victims of bureaucracy. They deserve our devoted attention, not our divided attention.
49. Why are people unemployed? Because there is no work. Why is there no work? Because people are not buying products and services. Why are people not buying products and services? Because they have no money. Why do people have no money? Because they are unemployed.
50. Over 120 Aboriginal communities run their own health services – some have been doing so for 30 years. They struggle with difficult medical problems. They also try to deal with counselling, stolen generations issues, family relationships, violence, suicide prevention.
51. We can’t get to the $4 trillion in savings that we need by just cutting the 12 percent of the budget that pays for things like medical research and education funding and food inspectors and the weather service. And we can’t just do it by making seniors pay more for Medicare.
52. I feel that my father’s greatest legacy was the people he inspired to get involved in public service and their communities, to join the Peace Corps, to go into space. And really that generation transformed this country in civil rights, social justice, the economy and everything.