Sentences with Robot, Sentences about Robot
1. What are robots?
2. Robots will cure the patients.
3. Be self aware, rather than a repetitious robot.
4. Robots have a rich and storied history in movies.
5. Do not apologize for crying. Without this emotion, we are only robots.
6. Oh you know me. I have no emotions. I’m a robot. Or a nun. A robot nun.
7. Take a picture of this so Isaac can see it when they invent robot eyes.
8. The word robot can refer to both physical robots and virtual software agents, but the latter are usually referred to as bots.
9. Robotics is the intersection of science, engineering and technology that produces machines, called robots, that replicate or substitute for human actions.
10. In 1928, one of the first humanoid robots, Eric, was exhibited at the annual exhibition of the Model Engineers Society in London, where it delivered a speech.
11. We are survival machines – robot vehicles blindly programmed to preserve the selfish molecules known as genes. This is a truth which still fills me with astonishment.