Sentences with Responsibility, Sentences about Responsibility in English
1. Whatever happens, take responsibility.
2. The price of greatness is responsibility.
3. Samuel has a strong sense of responsibility.
4. She also had a sense of responsibility about it.
5. One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
6. He pinned responsibility for the accident on his sister.
7. No alibi will save you from accepting the responsibility.
8. Building the bridge this way takes an great responsibility.
9. Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.
10. Steve pinned responsibility for the accident on his brother.
11. Building the bridge this way takes an perfect responsibility.
12. Building the bridge this way takes an awesome responsibility.
13. Building the bridge this way takes an excellent responsibility.
14. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
15. You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.
16. There are no innocents. There are, however, different degrees of responsibility.
17. Fortunately, when you’re a mom, the responsibility of caring for your child can keep you going.
18. We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future.
19. You only find yourself when you disobey. Disobedience is the beginning of responsibility, I think.
20. The game is my wife. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace.
21. Responsibility is not inherited, it is a choice that everyone needs to make at some point in their life.
22. A chief is a man who assumes responsibility. He says ‘I was beaten,’ he does not say ‘My men were beaten.’
23. There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist or accept responsibility for changing them.
24. There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept responsibility for changing them.
25. Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more
26. There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.
27. It’s not my responsibility to be beautiful. I’m not alive for that purpose. My existence is not about how desirable you find me.
28. Perhaps every religion contains fragments of the truth, and it is our responsibility to identify those fragments and piece them together.
29. The artist is not responsible to any one. His social role is asocial… his only responsibility consists in an attitude to the work he does.
30. One’s philosophy is not best expressed in words it is expressed in the choices one makes… and the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility.
31. One’s philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes… and the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility.
32. I have girls who are concerned about how they look compared to models or what have you. It’s my responsibility to teach them that beauty is more than superficial.
33. As Americans, we don’t see the role of government as guaranteeing outcomes, but allowing free men and women to flourish based on their own vision, their hard work and their personal responsibility.
34. The United Nations remains our most important global actor. These days we are continuously reminded of the enormous responsibility of the Security Council to uphold international peace and stability.
35. We have become aware of the responsibility for our attitude towards the dark pages in our history. We have understood that bad service is done to the nation by those who are impelling to renounce that past.
36. Punishment is now unfashionable… because it creates moral distinctions among men, which, to the democratic mind, are odious. We prefer a meaningless collective guilt to a meaningful individual responsibility.
37. I believe that it is my responsibility as the prime minister of Israel to do whatever can be done to exploit the unique opportunities that lie ahead of us to move towards peace. Not everything can be done by one act.
38. Mothers – especially single mothers – are heroic in their efforts to raise our nation’s children, but men must also take responsibility for their children and recognize the impact they have on their families’ well-being.
39. Those nations have a very great responsibility at this juncture of the world’s affairs, for by throwing their joint weight into the scales of history on the right side, they may tip the balance decisively in favour of peace.
40. We have an obligation and a responsibility to be investing in our students and our schools. We must make sure that people who have the grades, the desire and the will, but not the money, can still get the best education possible.
41. Certain it is that a great responsibility rests upon the statesmen of all nations, not only to fulfill the promises for reduction in armaments, but to maintain the confidence of the people of the world in the hope of an enduring peace.
42. As a mom, I know it is my responsibility, and no one else’s, to raise my kids. But we have to ask ourselves, what does it mean when so many parents are finding their best efforts undermined by an avalanche of advertisements aimed at our kids.
43. Most of my arguments with musicians through the years have had more to do with their attitude about music, or their attitude about their own lives, or their personal responsibility. Music has never really been the big centerpiece of the fight.
44. When Demetrie got sick, we knew it was our responsibility to take care of her and pay her medical bills. And we embraced that. But the tricky part is, like so many families in the South, we also expected her to use a separate bathroom, to use separate utensils.
45. I think Hispanic community – the values that resonate in our community are fundamentally conservative. They are faith, family and patriotism. Do you know the rate of military enlistment among Hispanics is higher than any demographic in this country? And they are also hard work and responsibility.