Sentences with Relieve, Sentences about Relieve in English
1. Steve was very relieved.
2. Everyone looked relieved.
3. Jessica and Frank look relieved.
4. I could tell Samuel was relieved.
5. Anyhow, I’m relieved the test is over.
6. He confessed his guilt and was relieved.
7. Do you have anything to relieve a headache?
8. I felt relieved when my plane landed safely.
9. I was relieved to hear that you had arrived safely.
10. I felt relieved when all the troubles were taken care of.
11. Thank you very much for helping me yesterday, I was really relieved during the day.
12. At some point, you just pull off the Band-Aid, and it hurts, but then it’s over and you’re relieved.
13. Compassion is a call, a demand of nature, to relieve the unhappy as hunger is a natural call for food.
14. A man is relieved and gay when he has put his heart into his work and done his best but what he has said or done otherwise shall give him no peace.