Sentences with Relatively, Sentences about Relatively in English
1. The store was relatively empty.
2. Jessica speaks relatively fast.
3. My father speaks relatively fast.
4. My sister speaks relatively quickly.
5. Currency and bond markets are relatively calm.
6. I try more and more to be myself, caring relatively little whether people approve or disapprove.
7. It’s hard enough to work and raise a family when your kids are all healthy and relatively normal, but when you add on some kind of disability or disease, it can just be such a burden.