Sentences with Quotation, Sentences about Quotation
1. Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit.
2. The wisdom of the wise, and the experience of ages, may be preserved by quotation.
3. He wrapped himself in quotations – as a beggar would enfold himself in the purple of Emperors.
4. A fine quotation is a diamond on the finger of a man of wit, and a pebble in the hand of a fool.
5. Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we’re quoting.
6. Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else’s opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.
7. And we are quotation marks, inverted and upside down, clinging to one another at the end of this life sentence. Trapped by lives we did not choose.