Sentences with Park, Sentences about Park in English
1. You may park here.
2. Can I go to the park?
3. Could I go to the park?
4. I walked across the park.
5. I am exercising in the park.
6. Oh no! The park was crowded.
7. We have to park the car here.
8. My house is very near the park.
9. She went to the park yesterday.
10. Children are playing in the park.
11. Pull the car you parked from here.
12. The land was converted into a park.
13. There is a big park near my school.
14. Hunting is banned in national parks.
15. If you want, you can go to the park.
16. There are 5 cars in the parking lot.
17. They walked the whole park together.
18. There was a large crowd in the park.
19. 73.Pull the car you parked from here.
20. We played a passive game in the park.
21. They were selling popcorn in the park.
22. They saw an unknown object in the park.
23. Jessica parked her car in a vacant lot.
24. You’re not allowed to park around here.
25. Hunting is not allowed in national parks.
26. My father runs in the park every morning.
27. I ran 5 kilometers in the park yesterday.
28. My father may be jogging around the park.
29. There are so few cars in the parking lot.
30. I plan to cycle around the park next year.
31. All children should benefit from the park.
32. Yesterday the children played in the park.
33. The theme park was closed down last month.
34. My son ate his dinner and went to the park.
35. 64.My father won’t come to the park tomorrow.
36. Opposite the park there is a beautiful river.
37. Will you be sitting in the park when I arrive?
38. When you arrive, I will be sitting in the park.
39. Alex saw Jessica sitting alone on a park bench.
40. The resulting storm affected trees in the park.
41. We played games in the park for hours yesterday.
42. I wonder if Steve has ever slept on a park bench.
43. Let’s look around and see if anybody’s in the park.
44. When you arrive, I will not be sitting in the park.
45. Have Steve’s children playing at the park for hours?
46. The leaves of the trees in the park have also fallen.
47. A hospital bed is a parked taxi with the meter running.
48. Unless you are to tired let’s go for a walk at the park.
49. The children will be back from the park as soon as possible.
50. Yes, I still love ‘South Park,’ but I also love morning TV now.
51. 1.I have to work tomorrow, so I can’t come to the amusement park.
52. 7.If I didn’t have to work, I would come to the amusement park with you.
53. A real patriot is the fellow who gets a parking ticket and rejoices that the system works.
54. Congress has an obligation to protect our country’s natural beauty, embodied in our nation’s parks, rivers, and breathtaking landscapes.
55. Remember when you tried to convince me to feed a poultry pie to the mallards in the park to see if you could breed a race of cannibal ducks?
56. I didn’t come from a trailer park. I grew up middle class and my dad had money and my mom made my lunch. I got a car when I was sixteen. I’m proud of that.
57. I think you can have moderate success by copying something else, but if you really want to knock it out of the park, you have to do something different and take chances.
58. I am Classic Rock Revisited. I revisit it every waking moment of my life because it has the spirit and the attitude and the fire and the middle finger. I am Rosa Parks with a Gibson guitar.
59. Procedures outside the stadiums and in the parking areas still need to be optimized, for example so that emergency medical services can leave the grounds on their way to the hospital faster.
60. I’ve also gotten to play in front of a million people in Central Park when there was a grass roots movement calling for nuclear disarmament – it was about 1982 – they called it Peace Sunday.
61. My mom used to take me down to the Jersey Shore when I was 7, 8, 9 years old. I can remember being down in that area – Belmar, Seaside Heights, Asbury Park and all those places that I went back and revisited.
62. It wasn’t so long ago that I was a working mom myself. And I know that sometimes, much as we all hate to admit it, it’s just easier to park the kids in front of the TV for a few hours, so we can pay the bills or do the laundry or just have some peace and quiet for a change.