Sentences with Owe, Sentences about Owe in English
1. How much do I owe you?
2. I know I owe you money.
3. You must pay what you owe us.
4. I owe my solitude to other people.
5. Worrying is like paying a debt you don’t owe.
6. Worrying is like paying a debt you don’t owe.
7. They owe a debt of gratitude to the personal.
8. Marriage, like death, is a debt we owe to nature.
9. All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
10. I don’t like bringing it up but you still owe me a notebook.
11. I don’t know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!
12. I told my mom I would graduate. I owe that much to her and myself.
13. Many men owe the grandeur of their lives to their tremendous difficulties.
14. I owe much to mother. She had an expert’s understanding, but also approached art emotionally.
15. I am following Nature without being able to grasp her, I perhaps owe having become a painter to flowers.
16. If you owe the bank $100 that’s your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that’s the bank’s problem.
17. Great indeed is the sublimity of the Creative, to which all beings owe their beginning and which permeates all heaven.
18. Great indeed is the sublimity of the Creative, to which all beings owe their beginning, and which permeates all heaven.
19. I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.
20. He who is taught to live upon little owes more to his father’s wisdom than he who has a great deal left him does to his father’s care.
21. Martin Luther King Jr. is remembered as our prince of peace, of civil rights. We owe him something major that will keep his memory alive.
22. Without this playing with fantasy no creative work has ever yet come to birth. The debt we owe to the play of the imagination is incalculable.
23. Modern medical advances have helped millions of people live longer, healthier lives. We owe these improvements to decades of investment in medical research.
24. Because wherever I am today, I still owe it to God and I owe it to two men – the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and Malcolm X and of course, two very special women, my mother and my wife.
25. My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.
26. You will find men who want to be carried on the shoulders of others, who think that the world owes them a living. They don’t seem to see that we must all lift together and pull together.
27. Through loyalty to the past, our mind refuses to realize that tomorrow’s joy is possible only if today’s makes way for it that each wave owes the beauty of its line only to the withdrawal of the preceding one.
28. If we think we have ours and don’t owe any time or money or effort to help those left behind, then we are a part of the problem rather than the solution to the fraying social fabric that threatens all Americans.
29. I perfectly understood President Obama’s attitude throughout the French presidential campaign. He had no reason to distance himself from Nicolas Sarkozy. It’s the basic solidarity that leaders who worked together owe to each other.
30. I owed Lewis one thing, at least. Once you had suffered the experience of presenting a case at one of his Monday morning conferences, no other public appearance, whether on radio, TV or the lecture platform, could hold any terrors for you.