Sentences with Nerve, Sentences about Nerve
1. Something is grating on her nerves.
2. In every man’s heart there is a secret nerve that answers to the vibrations of beauty.
3. Set up another case bartender! The best thing for a case of nerves is a case of Scotch.
4. Immortals are constrained by ancient rules. But a hero can go anywhere, challenge anyone, as long as he has the nerve.
5. Literature boils with the madcap careers of writers brought to the edge by the demands of living on their nerves, wringing out their memories and their nightmares to extract meaning, truth, beauty.
6. Commitment means that it is possible for a man to yield the nerve center of his consent to a purpose or cause, a movement or an ideal, which may be more important to him than whether he lives or dies.
7. When I was going on auditions, it was nerve-racking. I’d always say to my mom that it would be awesome if I could get a series. When Modern Family came along, I said, ‘You know what, Mom? I believe I’m going to get this role.’
8. I’d love to have First Lady Michelle Obama over and ask, ‘How do you make your marriage work?’ I think the president is sexy as all get-out, but he has got to get on her nerves some kind of way. He’s this wonderful, powerful man, but she sees him leaving his socks on the floor.