Sentences with Law, Sentences about Law in English
1. New lords, new laws.
2. Necessity knows no law.
3. We ought to obey the law.
4. Alex’s field of study is law.
5. This law will benefit the poor.
6. Frank is a lawyer by profession.
7. This law will benefit the people.
8. I demand to speak with my lawyer.
9. Tom wanted to quit practicing law.
10. They know our laws, abide by them.
11. Defense lawyers appealed for mercy.
12. My father is a law-abiding citizen.
13. The law doesn’t apply to this case.
14. A lawyer never goes to law himself.
15. I will establish myself as a lawyer.
16. A government of laws, and not of men.
17. Steve’s a decent, law-abiding citizen.
18. The lawyer decided to appeal the case.
19. There are laws for peace as well as war.
20. Good men must not obey the laws too well.
21. A lawn is nature under totalitarian rule.
22. The best interpreter of the law is custom.
23. Compromise is the best and cheapest lawyer.
24. I think it’s time for me to consult a lawyer.
25. He clung to the hope that he could be a lawyer.
26. One law for the rich, and another for the poor.
27. People must help one another it is nature’s law.
28. I think gay marriage should be the national law.
29. It is not wisdom but Authority that makes a law.
30. A bad corn promise is better than a good lawsuit.
31. Steve clung to the hope that he could be a lawyer.
32. The law cannot equalize mankind in spite of nature.
33. One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
34. The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws.
35. Chaos was the law of nature Order was the dream of man.
36. The laws of nature are but the mathematical thoughts of God.
37. The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly.
38. Every actual State is corrupt. Good men must not obey laws too well.
39. Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them.
40. Always it gave me a pang that my children had no lawful claim to a name.
41. A lawyer with his briefcase can steal more than a hundred men with guns.
42. Every formula which expresses a law of nature is a hymn of praise to God.
43. As soon as laws are necessary for men, they are no longer fit for freedom.
44. When men are pure, laws are useless; when men are corrupt, laws are broken.
45. I only gave out my opinion that same sex marriage is against the law of God.
46. The law will never make a man free it is men who have got to make the law free.
47. Human judges can show mercy. But against the laws of nature, there is no appeal.
48. Nothing is too wonderful to be true if it be consistent with the laws of nature.
49. Marriage, laws, the police, armies and navies are the mark of human incompetence.
50. Civil disobedience becomes a sacred duty when the state becomes lawless or corrupt.
51. My mom said the only reason men are alive is for lawn care and vehicle maintenance.
52. To solve the problem of organizing world peace we must establish world law and order.
53. Self-preservation, nature’s first great law, all the creatures, except man, doth awe.
54. Any sex outside of the marriage bond between a man and a woman is violating God’s law.
55. All men are not created equal but should be treated as though they were under the law.
56. Treat all men alike. Give them the same law. Give them an even chance to live and grow.
57. Attitude is your acceptance of the natural laws, or your rejection of the natural laws.
58. My father still is a lawyer, and my mom was a teacher and then later a career counselor.
59. Cruelty is the law pervading all nature and society and we can’t get out of it if we would.
60. At his best, man is the noblest of all animals separated from law and justice he is the worst.
61. The term invention is also an important legal concept and central to patent law systems worldwide.
62. Remember that God under the Law ordained a Lamb to be offered up to Him every Morning and Evening.
63. He can who thinks he can, and he can’t who thinks he can’t. This is an inexorable, indisputable law.
64. Those who look for the laws of Nature as a support for their new works collaborate with the creator.
65. Dad and mom would have preferred that I be a doctor, a lawyer, a scientist, or a great humanitarian.
66. Beauty is a manifestation of secret natural laws, which otherwise would have been hidden from us forever.
67. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future.
68. The doctor sees all the weakness of mankind the lawyer all the wickedness, the theologian all the stupidity.
69. Democracy is one of the core values of the Council of Europe, together with human rights and the rule of law.
70. That old law about ‘an eye for an eye’ leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing.
71. The secret of flight is this — you have to do it immediately, before your body realizes it is defying the laws.
72. Medicine is my lawful wife and literature my mistress when I get tired of one, I spend the night with the other.
73. Dude, I didn’t say Jude Law can’t act. I didn’t say Jude Law was in bad movies. I just said he’s in every movie.
74. It is difficult to make our material condition better by the best law, but it is easy enough to ruin it by bad laws.
75. I trust in nature for the stable laws of beauty and utility. Spring shall plant and autumn garner to the end of time.
76. I have gained this by philosophy; I do without being ordered what some are constrained to do by their fear of the law.
77. Superstar lawyers and math whizzes and software entrepreneurs appear at first blush to lie outside ordinary experience.
78. Poetry a criticism of life under the conditions fixed for such a criticism by the laws of poetic truth and poetic beauty.
79. Without realizing it, the individual composes his life according to the laws of beauty even in times of greatest distress.
80. All a musician can do is to get closer to the sources of nature, and so feel that he is in communion with the natural laws.
81. Medical liability reform is not a Republican or Democrat issue or even a doctor versus lawyer issue. It is a patient issue.
82. It seems to be a law of nature that no man, unless he has some obvious physical deformity, ever is loth to sit for his portrait.
83. I can tell you for sure: people who are at their peak right now will not sustain that. You can’t. It’s against the law of nature.
84. Doctors are just the same as lawyers the only difference is that lawyers merely rob you, whereas doctors rob you and kill you too.
85. And that heart which was a wild garden was given to him who only loved trim lawns. And the imbecile carried the princess into slavery.
86. The law, in its majestic equality, forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal their bread.
87. To consult the rules of composition before making a picture is a little like consulting the law of gravitation before going for a walk.
88. It is a law of human nature that in victory even the coward may boast of his prowess, while defeat injures the reputation even of the brave.
89. The most dangerous criminal now is the entirely lawless modern philosopher. Compared to him, burglars and bigamists are essentially moral men.
90. In antiquity the sage kings recognized that men’s nature is bad and that their tendencies were not being corrected and their lawlessness controlled.
91. I do support a constitutional amendment on marriage between a man and a woman, but I would not be going into the states to overturn their state law.
92. What we need are not prohibitory marriage laws, but a reformed society, an educated public opinion which will teach individual duty in these matters.
93. Beauty is but the sensible image of the Infinite. Like truth and justice it lives within us like virtue and the moral law it is a companion of the soul.
94. I mean, if a person acts irresponsibly in his own life, he will pay the consequences. And it’s not so much divine retribution as it’s built into the law of nature.
95. Where there are too many policemen, there is no liberty. Where there are too many soldiers, there is no peace. Where there are too many lawyers, there is no justice.
96. I lead no party I follow no leader. I have given the best part of my life to careful study of Islam, its law and polity, its culture, its history and its literature.
97. And while the law of competition may be sometimes hard for the individual, it is best for the race, because it ensures the survival of the fittest in every department.
98. And that is why marriage and family law has emphasized the importance of marriage as the foundation of family, addressing the needs of children in the most positive way.
99. But while they prate of economic laws, men and women are starving. We must lay hold of the fact that economic laws are not made by nature. They are made by human beings.
100. It’s the beauty and curse of doing a daily show. Some days you’ve got nothing to talk about and other days Dick Cheney shoots his lawyer in the face and everyone is happy.
101. But the fact is, I’m not work-identified. I’m not a lawyer or a writer. I’m a mom, and I’m a woman, and that’s the kind of people I want to see in books in the starring role.
102. Marriage made more sense when it was indissoluble. It’s the woman trying to cope with the strains of a one-parent family who will suffer most from the relaxation of the divorce laws.
103. I’m knocking our pitiful, pathetic lawmakers. And I thank God that President Bush has stated, we need a Constitutional amendment that states that marriage is between a man and a woman.
104. Ninety percent of all music is always crap, and when too many people decide they’re going to have guitar bands, then ninety percent of them are going to be crap. It’s just a given law.