Sentences with Landscape, Sentences about Landscape in English
1. Mary paints landscapes.
2. Survey the landscape below.
3. He stood on the hill surveying the landscape.
4. The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
5. Alas! how little does the memory of these human inhabitants enhance the beauty of the landscape!
6. Visual surprise is natural in the Caribbean it comes with the landscape, and faced with its beauty, the sigh of History dissolves.
7. Congress has an obligation to protect our country’s natural beauty, embodied in our nation’s parks, rivers, and breathtaking landscapes.
8. The industrial landscape is already littered with remains of once successful companies that could not adapt their strategic vision to altered conditions of competition.
9. There is nothing that special to see when looking at me. I’m a painter who paints day in day out, from morning till evening – figure pictures and landscapes, more rarely portraits.
10. The ever increasing spiritual damage caused by life within the big city will make this hunger practically uncontrollable when we build here on this the landscape of our homeland we must be clear that we will protect its beauty.