Sentences with Lake, Sentences about Lake in English
1. May I swim in the lake?
2. May I swim in this lake?
3. I have ever seen the lake.
4. His hat fell into the lake.
5. The lake looks calm and smooth.
6. He cast his line into the lake.
7. My family saw a lake far below.
8. Look! I used to swim in the lake.
9. This lake is the deepest in Spain.
10. The lake was rough because of the rain.
11. Steve conducted us on a tour around the lake.
12. Alex and I walked along the shore of the lake.
13. The ice in this lake is thick enough for walking.
14. No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
15. The lake froze and the surface became perfectly smooth.
16. Excuse me! My phone fell into the lake, can you help me?
17. When they died, organisms dragged to the bottom of the sea or lake.
18. Marriage may often be a stormy lake, but celibacy is almost always a muddy horse pond.
19. Each snowflake takes the perfect form for the maximum efficiency and effectiveness for its journey.
20. Every moment of life mattered. Even the perfect snowflake that alighted on his palm and melted in seconds.
21. Snowflakes are one of natures most fragile things, but just look what they can do when they stick together.
22. The lake of my mind, unbroken by oars, heaves placidly and soon sinks into an oily somnolence.’ That will be useful.
23. When you’re young you think that you’re going to sail into a lovely lake of quietude and peace. This is profoundly untrue.
24. I love you because no two snowflakes are alike, and it is possible, if you stand tippy-toe, to walk between the raindrops.
25. My Mom said she learned how to swim when someone took her out in the lake and threw her off the boat. I said, ‘Mom, they weren’t trying to teach you how to swim.’
26. And while the universal force of gravity gives them a shared destination, the expansive space in the air gives each snowflake the opportunity to take their own path.
27. I have been overcome by the beauty and richness of our life together, those early mornings setting out, those evenings gleaming with rivers and lakes below us, still holding the last light.