Sentences with involved, Sentences about involved in English
1. Every single art form is involved in film, in a way.
2. I think it’s better to be involved in one or two movies a year.
3. My father wasn’t really involved and my mom is the light in my life.
4. I had already done my calculations, but they got involved and bent the iron.
5. hen he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn’t an afterlife.
6. hen he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn’t an afterlife.
7. I’m not mad about movies, there are too many people involved in the making of them, and they lack a definitive creative focus.
8. Thats the risk you take if you change: that people you’ve been involved with won’t like the new you. But other people who do will come along.
9. That’s the risk you take if you change: that people you’ve been involved with won’t like the new you. But other people who do will come along.
10. I’ve always had a ‘Work hard, play hard’ attitude to life – I still do – but sometimes you get involved in something that needs a calm, methodical approach.
11. Medical physicists work in cooperation with doctors. A few medical physicists devote their time to research and teaching. A few get involved with administrative duties.
12. Speaking from my experience as a person involved for a long time in building the European Union, it is important to have patience and efforts to build a community of nations.
13. When you talk about obesity, there’s so many things that can cause that. It can be a medical thing, or down to the individual. There’s a lot of other things involved than eating a Mars bar.
14. In motivating people, you’ve got to engage their minds and their hearts. I motivate people, I hope, by example – and perhaps by excitement, by having productive ideas to make others feel involved.
15. You do need parental guidance and I was in a great position with both my mum and dad. They split when I was a baby but even though I stayed with my mom they were both very much involved in my upbringing.
16. In 1963 and later papers, I pointed out that the special market characteristics of medical care and medical insurance could be explained by reference to differences in information among the parties involved.
17. To keep the record straight, it wasn’t always John and Yoko. We’ve all accused one another of various business things we tend to be pretty paranoid by now, as you can imagine. There’s a lot of money involved.
18. It couldn’t be a simpler answer. Marriage doesn’t really mean anything to me. I feel like in many ways marriage is more for the families of the couple than for the people involved, so I don’t gravitate to it.
19. The Bush Administration’s failure to be consistently involved in helping Israel achieve peace with the Palestinians has been both wrong for our friendship with Israel, as well as badly damaging to our standing in the Arab world.
20. I think one of the things that language poets are very involved with is getting away from conventional ideas of beauty, because those ideas contain a certain attitude toward women, certain attitudes toward sex, certain attitudes toward race, etc.
21. I don’t want to criticize any other designers, but I have to say that many of the people involved in this industry – directors and producers – are trying to make their games more like movies. They are longing to make movies rather than making videogames.
22. I feel that my father’s greatest legacy was the people he inspired to get involved in public service and their communities, to join the Peace Corps, to go into space. And really that generation transformed this country in civil rights, social justice, the economy and everything.
23. When I was a child, I was unable to go to any type of sleepaway summer camp because of health issues. Once I learned about the Lopez Foundation, I knew I wanted to get involved, send kids with kidney disease away to camp so they can still experience overnight camp with medical needs at hand.