Sentences with interrupt, Sentences about interrupt in English
1. I’m sorry to interrupt you.
2. The man was annoyed at the interruption.
3. Carry on. I didn’t mean to interrupt you.
4. I was annoyed with him for interrupting me.
5. Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
6. Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn’t be done.
7. People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.
8. The reading of a fine book is an uninterrupted dialogue in which the book speaks and our soul replies.
9. Peace and abstinence from European interferences are our objects, and so will continue while the present order of things in America remain uninterrupted.