Sentences with injures, Sentences about injures
1. She was badly injured.
2. Losing injured their pride.
3. I was injured while I was skiing.
4. Do you know has Alex been injured?
5. The rotten apple injures its neighbours.
6. He that spares the bad injures the good.
7. The doctor bandaged the boy’s injured leg.
8. Mom fed the injured cat with oats and milk.
9. Few passengers got injured in the accident.
10. They took the injured person to the ambulance.
11. Friendship always benefits; love sometimes injures.
12. To injure an opponent is to injure yourself. To control aggression without inflicting injury is the Art of Peace.
13. They withdrew from the game. Even though it was only the first half, they gave up because 2 players were injured.
14. It is a law of human nature that in victory even the coward may boast of his prowess, while defeat injures the reputation even of the brave.
15. I have to admit, that’s a remarkable bruise. You should be proud; it’s quite a feat to get injured in the manner you did and in that…particular…place.
16. I have to admit, that’s a remarkable bruise. You should be proud; it’s quite a feat to get injured in the manner you did and in that…particular…place.
17. I’ve realized how precious life is. When I was younger, I was more adventurous. I felt invincible. I was game for everything. As a mom, I don’t want to get injured because then I can’t take care of my kids.