Sentences with Fully, Sentences about Fully in English
1. I’m fully aware of that fact.
2. Marriage is an institution, and you must be fully committed to it.
3. Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.
4. Indeed, your biggest challenge may be to fully harness your strengths.
5. Unless one is able to live fully in the present, the future is a hoax.
6. When they fully explained the situation, everyone understood the truth.
7. None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.
8. If we are not fully ourselves, truly in the present moment, we miss everything.
9. He who deliberates fully before taking a step will spend his entire life on one leg.
10. By accepting yourself and being fully what you are, your presence can make others happy.
11. The coronavirus epidemic has not yet fully demonstrated its impact in developing countries.
12. To be fully alive, fully human, and completely awake is to be continually thrown out of the nest.
13. I believe that the best advocates of a certain issue are the ones that fully understand both sides.
14. While you are proclaiming peace with your lips, be careful to have it even more fully in your heart.
15. The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
16. The person who lives life fully, glowing with life’s energy, is the person who lives a successful life.
17. I wanted to have a personal life that I fully inhabited, not because I am such a great mom, but for me.
18. We’ll try to cooperate fully with the IRS, because, as citizens, we feel a strong patriotic duty not to go to jail.
19. Only God Himself fully appreciates the influence of a Christian mother in the molding of character in her children.
20. If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.
21. Painting will have to deal more fully and less obliquely with life and nature’s phenomena before it can again become great.
22. In the Peace Corps, the volunteer must be a fully developed, mature person. He must not join to run abroad or escape problems.
23. Our world, moon, Jupiter, and the other planets revolve around the sun. professor always comes to class late to be fully prepared for his students.
24. I know we can’t always know what medical surprises may happen during childbirth. But my hope is to go fully natural – no epidural, no interventions. Wish me luck.
25. You have to let yourself be fully present in every moment. Just be awake for it, do you know what I mean? Go all in and wring every last drop out of the experience.
26. Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best, he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear his shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.
27. In the morning he was lying dead on one of the beds fully clothed. He was dead. I got the impression he wanted to go, and I must have killed him. I can’t remember strangling him. I just sat there shocked.
28. The mother-child relationship is paradoxical and, in a sense, tragic. It requires the most intense love on the mother’s side, yet this very love must help the child grow away from the mother, and to become fully independent.
29. I looked on child rearing not only as a work of love and duty but as a profession that was fully as interesting and challenging as any honorable profession in the world and one that demanded the best that I could bring to it.
30. We are at our very best, and we are happiest, when we are fully engaged in work we enjoy on the journey toward the goal we’ve established for ourselves. It gives meaning to our time off and comfort to our sleep. It makes everything else in life so wonderful, so worthwhile.