Sentences with Feeling, Sentences about Feeling in English
1. I was feeling sick.
2. Steve is feeling trapped.
3. Did I hurt your feelings?
4. We’ve had similar feelings.
5. I’ve lost feeling in my legs.
6. Don’t let your feelings show.
7. I’m sorry I hurt your feelings.
8. I’m feeling a little sad today.
9. I’m feeling a little sad today.
10. They do not understand my feelings.
11. I can’t convey my feelings in words.
12. I can’t convey my feelings in words.
13. I was afraid of hurting her feelings.
14. Singing is just a feeling set to music.
15. He is not feeling well during the lecture.
16. I wasn’t aware that you were feeling so bad.
17. I hadn’t been feeling well, so I sent him away.
18. I like to wake up each morning feeling a new man.
19. He was feeling very ill. However, he went to work.
20. Our feelings are our most genuine paths to knowledge.
21. A selfish man thinks of nothing but his own feelings.
22. He was feeling very ill. Nevertheless, he went to work.
23. Scared is what you’re feeling. Brave is what you’re doing.
24. Do not, under any circumstances, depend on a partial feeling.
25. Never ignore a gut feeling, but never believe that it’s enough.
26. Poetry might be defined as the clear expression of mixed feelings.
27. Sweater, n.: garment worn by child when its mother is feeling chilly.
28. Will Moses have been feeling sad by the time I make a surprise for him?
29. My first feeling about the paper and the attitude is that it is absurd.
30. Without feelings of respect, what is there to distinguish men from beasts?
31. There’s intense national feeling in America that could be called patriotism.
32. Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for truth.
33. Emily has not been feeling well for a few days, she thinks that she has COVID.
34. Never apologize for showing feelings. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
35. Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.
36. All that crap you hear on TV about communication and expressing feelings is a lie.
37. There’s something disturbing about recalling a warm memory and feeling utterly cold.
38. The music business is motivated by money. Music is motivated by energy and feelings.
39. The nicest thing about feeling happy is that you think you’ll never be unhappy again.
40. I’m not feeling very well – I need a doctor immediately. Ring the nearest golf course.
41. It was not the feeling of completeness I so needed, but the feeling of not being empty.
42. Feeling and longing are the motive forces behind all human endeavor and human creations.
43. Confidence is ignorance. If you’re feeling cocky, it’s because there’s something you don’t know.
44. Respect other people’s feelings. It might mean nothing to you, but it could mean everything to them.
45. I think while all mothers deal with feelings of guilt, working mothers are plagued by guilt on steroids!
46. Don’t wait for your feelings to change to take the action. Take the action and your feelings will change.
47. I feel a lot of complicated feelings like nonexists, and it is impossible for me to analyze my psychology.
48. I wake up every morning feeling lucky – which is driven by fear, no doubt, since I know it could all go away.
49. It is difficult for a woman to define her feelings in language which is chiefly made by men to express theirs.
50. Live through feeling and you will live through love. For feeling is the language of the soul, and feeling is truth.
51. You cannot make yourself feel something you do not feel, but you can make yourself do right in spite of your feelings.
52. Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person’s ultimate good as far as it can be obtained.
53. Classifying thoughts, feelings and behaviors as diseases is a logical and semantic error, like classifying whale as fish.
54. If you reveal everything, bare every feeling, ask for understanding, you lose something crucial to your sense of yourself.
55. Although beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, the feeling of being beautiful exists solely in the mind of the beheld.
56. There is a boundary to men’s passions when they act from feelings but none when they are under the influence of imagination.
57. Start believing the Word of God over our feelings. The truth always overrides our feelings. Find the truth in the scriptures.
58. There are days when I struggle with wanting to be a full-time, stay-at-home mom, and feeling guilty about that because I work.
59. Fairies have to be one thing or the other, because being so small they unfortunately have room for one feeling only at a time.
60. All the general fear I’ve been feeling condenses into an immediate fear of this girl, this predator who might kill me in seconds.
61. There is no point treating a depressed person as though she were just feeling sad, saying, ‘There now, hang on, you’ll get over it.’
62. There is no point treating a depressed person as though she were just feeling sad, saying, ‘There now, hang on, you’ll get over it.’
63. What feeling is so nice as a child’s hand in yours? So small, so soft and warm, like a kitten huddling in the shelter of your clasp.
64. I deal with postpartum feelings by reaching out to mom friends. I became very close with some of the women in my prenatal yoga class.
65. It is difficult to achieve a spirit of genuine cooperation as long as people remain indifferent to the feelings and happiness of others.
66. I don’t think children’s inner feelings have changed. They still want a mother and father in the very same house they want places to play.
67. My general attitude to life is to enjoy every minute of every day. I never do anything with a feeling of, ‘Oh God, I’ve got to do this today.’
68. My daddy said, that the first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away.
69. In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.
70. Patriotism is strong nationalistic feeling for a country whose borders and whose legitimacy and whose ethnic composition is taken for granted.
71. Every corny thing that’s said about living with nature – being in harmony with the earth, feeling the cycle of the seasons – happens to be true.
72. There is nothing more corrupting, nothing more destructive of the noblest and finest feelings of our nature, than the exercise of unlimited power.
73. All men and women have an equal need for love. When these needs are not fulfilled it is easy to have our feelings hurt, for which we blame our partner.
74. I said it was my feeling that the American people would struggle for peace, and that has since been underscored by the President of these United States.
75. My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.
76. When I’m feeling despondent and someone asks in a sincere way how I am, I have a duty to tell the truth. It’s no different from saying I have a bad cold.
77. I believe patriotism comes from the heart. Patriotism is voluntary. It is a feeling of loyalty and allegiance that is the result of knowledge and belief.
78. The attitude of physiological psychology to sensations and feelings, considered as psychical elements, is, naturally, the attitude of psychology at large.
79. My feelings about my mortality are less selfish than they used to be. I used to affect a cavalier attitude to death now I see it from my son’s perspective.
80. If you’re feeling insecure and you need to feel special, the best place to go is somewhere foreign where people treat you as special because you’re different.
81. A man’s love, till it has been chastened and fastened by the feeling of duty which marriage brings with it, is instigated mainly by the difficulty of pursuit.
82. Failure is a feeling long before it becomes an actual result. It’s vulnerability that breeds with self-doubt and then is escalated, often deliberately, by fear.
83. I’m not one to sit and wallow – I would rather figure out a way around so I can move past it and be at peace with things. I don’t like bad feelings gnawing away at me.
84. Every goal, every action, every thought, every feeling one experiences, whether it be consciously or unconsciously known, is an attempt to increase one’s level of peace of mind.
85. Beware of men who cry. It’s true that men who cry are sensitive to and in touch with feelings, but the only feelings they tend to be sensitive to and in touch with are their own.
86. If sexuality is one dimension of our ability to live passionately in the world then in cutting off our sexual feelings we diminish our overall power to feel know and value deeply.
87. Our parents are obviously proud, but they’re still trying to get used to the fact that we’re in a band. I have a feeling my mom would actually like One Direction if I wasn’t in it!
88. A film is – or should be – more like music than like fiction. It should be a progression of moods and feelings. The theme, what’s behind the emotion, the meaning, all that comes later.
89. There is a resemblance between men and women, not a contrast. When a man begins to recognize his feeling, the two unite. When men accept the sensitive side of themselves, they come alive.
90. If you make music for the human needs you have within yourself, then you do it for all humans who need the same things. You enrich humanity with the profound expression of these feelings.
91. Patriotism is voluntary. It is a feeling of loyalty and allegiance that is the result of knowledge and belief. A patriot shows their their patriotism through their actions, by their choice.
92. A lot of the struggle I had with movies is I really loved moments and tones and feelings in a scene, and I loved creating those, but I never really had great stories to string them together.
93. Perhaps we don’t need these religious concoctions to pillow the fear of death. Just the fact that there is an unknown, and something greater, can bring a feeling of peace. That’s enough for me.
94. I woke up full of hate and fear the day before the most recent peace march in San Francisco. This was disappointing: I’d hoped to wake up feeling somewhere between Virginia Woolf and Wavy Gravy.
95. Grace is in garments, in movements, in manners beauty in the nude, and in forms. This is true of bodies but when we speak of feelings, beauty is in their spirituality, and grace in their moderation.
96. I have a 16 year-old son, so I’m now a soccer mom. I stand on the sidelines and I hear the things parents are saying, so I want them to understand what it is their kids are feeling in any sports environment.
97. The structure of life I have described in buildings – the structure which I believe to be objective – is deeply and inextricably connected with the human person, and with the innermost nature of human feeling.