Sentences with Exercise, Sentences about Exercise in English
1. Exercise is vital for a dog.
2. You should do more exercise.
3. I think jogging is good exercise.
4. I ache all over after the exercises.
5. His doctor recommended gentle exercise.
6. I want to do a little physical exercise.
7. I encouraged Alex to exercise more often.
8. Daily exercise makes you fit and healthy.
9. Exercise is extremely beneficial to health.
10. Exercise is the best way to get rid of stress.
11. You must do the exercises, they are obligatory.
12. Moderate exercise will be of benefit to your health.
13. Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise.
14. The exercise of an extraordinary gift is the supremist pleasure in life.
15. The exercise of an extraordinary gift is the supremest pleasure in life.
16. I will exercise patience and will provide all facts to the general public.
17. Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk very fast.
18. I really believe that beauty comes from health – sensible eating and exercise.
19. To be wholly devoted to some intellectual exercise is to have succeeded in life.
20. The art of medicine was to be properly learned only from its practice and its exercise.
21. Voting is a right best exercised by people who have taken time to learn about the issues.
22. Fairness is not an attitude. It’s a professional skill that must be developed and exercised.
23. If you’re asking your kids to exercise, then you better do it, too. Practice what you preach.
24. It is very important that the exercises are at a level that does not cause excessive fatigue.
25. All our talents increase in the using, and every faculty, both good and bad, strengthen by exercise.
26. Many difficulties which nature throws in our way, may be smoothed away by the exercise of intelligence.
27. All our talents increase in the using, and the every faculty, both good and bad, strengthen by exercise.
28. Patience is a virtue but you will never ever accomplish anything if you don’t exercise action over patience.
29. For my convalescence, I had to exercise my voice only with vowels. It is a medical rule after a long loss of voice.
30. The country was in peril; he was jeopardizing his traditional rights of freedom and independence by daring to exercise them.
31. Exercise during pregnancy has many benefits, from reducing the pain of the expectant mother to making the birth process easier.
32. What we call Man’s power over Nature turns out to be a power exercised by some men over other men with Nature as its instrument.
33. I didn’t feel like reading that night, so I went downstairs and watched a half-hour long commercial that advertised an exercise machine.
34. Bodily exercise, when compulsory, does no harm to the body; but knowledge which is acquired under compulsion obtains no hold on the mind.
35. There is nothing more corrupting, nothing more destructive of the noblest and finest feelings of our nature, than the exercise of unlimited power.
36. Childhood obesity is best tackled at home through improved parental involvement, increased physical exercise, better diet and restraint from eating.
37. Follow your dreams, work hard, practice and persevere. Make sure you eat a variety of foods, get plenty of exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
38. The happiness that is genuinely satisfying is accompanied by the fullest exercise of our faculties and the fullest realization of the world in which we live.
39. I never thought in a million years I’d be that healthy girl who wakes up every morning to exercise. After being called ‘cherubic and chubby,’ I’m rocking a bikini!
40. Some of the best ideas I get seem to happen when I’m doing mindless manual labor or exercise. I’m not sure how that happens, but it leaves me free for remarkable ideas to occur.
41. I think someone should design exercise machines that reward people with sex at the end of their workouts, because people will perform superhuman feats for even the faint hope of that.
42. Yesterday morning I amused myself with an exercise of a talent I once possessed, but have so neglected that my performance might almost be called an experiment. I cut out a dress for one of the women.
43. As a player, I was fortunate to work with coaching and medical staffs that underscored the importance of utilizing injury prevention exercises, which contributed to my healthy and long playing career.
44. I need to eat before a workout. If I exercise in the morning, I’ll have a little oatmeal, cereal, or a hard-boiled egg with toast. If I go in the afternoon, I’ll eat a turkey sandwich with cheese for lunch.
45. I think exercise tests us in so many ways, our skills, our hearts, our ability to bounce back after setbacks. This is the inner beauty of sports and competition, and it can serve us all well as adult athletes.
46. It is a sign of a dull nature to occupy oneself deeply in matters that concern the body for instance, to be over much occupied about exercise, about eating and drinking, about easing oneself, about sexual intercourse.
47. I cannot praise a fugitive and cloistered virtue, unexercised and unbreathed, that never sallies out and sees her adversary, but slinks out of the race where that immortal garland is to be run for, not without dust and heat.
48. I love to read. I love to stretch. In the morning, I get up, and if I’m not in a hurry, I will lie on the floor on a rug, look through some books and magazines, and maybe listen to music and try to do stretching exercises to tune up.
49. Standing, as I believe the United States stands for humanity and civilization, we should exercise every influence of our great country to put a stop to that war which is now raging in Cuba and give to that island once more peace, liberty, and independence.
50. The medical literature tells us that the most effective ways to reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and many more problems are through healthy diet and exercise. Our bodies have evolved to move, yet we now use the energy in oil instead of muscles to do our work.