Sentences with Egg, Sentences about Egg in English
1. My sister fried an egg.
2. As sure as eggs is eggs.
3. I love hard-boiled eggs.
4. Please, fry me some eggs.
5. The boiled eggs smell rotten.
6. A black hen lays a white egg.
7. How would you like your eggs?
8. We dislikes hard boiled eggs.
9. Frank put the eggs on a plate.
10. It was his job to gather eggs.
11. I really like hard boiled eggs.
12. How do you like your eggs done?
13. You really like hard boiled eggs.
14. The hens have laid plenty of eggs.
15. My hens laid fewer eggs last year.
16. Eating egg is good for your health.
17. Never cackle till your egg is laid.
18. You really dislikes hard boiled eggs.
19. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
20. Better an egg today than a hen tomorrow.
21. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
22. It’s so hot outside, you could fry an egg.
23. If you make a cake, you firstly break eggs.
24. He that will steal an egg will steal an ox.
25. 10.If you make a cake, you firstly break eggs.
26. He that would have eggs must endure the cackling of hens.
27. 50.I use water when making pasta whereas my mom uses eggs.
28. Patriotism is a kind of religion it is the egg from which wars are hatched.
29. Look. Survey. Inspect. My hair is ruined! I look like a pan of bacon and eggs!
30. Some people think that doctors and nurses can put scrambled eggs back in the shell.
31. The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
32. It is a common saying that women are delicate creatures, flowers, eggs, anything that may be crushed in a moment’s carelessness.
33. It is a common saying that women are delicate creatures, flowers, eggs, anything that may be crushed in a moment’s carelessness.
34. They all ordered massive plates of eggs, pancakes, and reindeer sausage, though Frank looked a little worried about the reindeer.
35. Let me tell you, sisters, seeing dried egg on a plate in the morning is a lot dirtier than anything I’ve had to deal with in politics.
36. In my own life, I decided to leave meat off my plate in medical school, but was a bit slow to realise that dairy products and eggs are not health foods either.
37. Capital is money, capital is commodities. By virtue of it being value, it has acquired the occult ability to add value to itself. It brings forth living offspring, or, at the least, lays golden eggs.
38. I need to eat before a workout. If I exercise in the morning, I’ll have a little oatmeal, cereal, or a hard-boiled egg with toast. If I go in the afternoon, I’ll eat a turkey sandwich with cheese for lunch.
39. I cannot go to Montreal without going to Beauty’s, my favorite place for breakfast, where I have the Mish-Mash omelet with hot dogs, salami, eggs, green peppers, and onions, and the best banana bread in the world. It’s legendary!
40. These days it’s cool to be ethnic and to be different, but when I was a kid, it was not cool – at all. My friends would come over and my mom would make crepes with eggs, stuffed with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes and spinach. And they’d be like, ‘What is this?’
41. Pastry is different from cooking because you have to consider the chemistry, beauty and flavor. It’s not just sugar and eggs thrown together. I tell my pastry chefs to be in tune for all of this. You have to be challenged by using secret or unusual ingredients.
42. If I’m playing in the morning, I’ll get some carbs early: porridge with chopped banana. If I’m playing in the afternoon, I’ll start with less carbs and have some eggs and fruit for breakfast, then a light lunch about 90 minutes before I play, so I don’t feel sluggish or full.